• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Skylar stood up and looked around. "I'm alive!" She exclaimed, suddenly a roar came from the cave behind her. She turned to see a manticore come out of the cave. "Oh I am so dead!"

Dante smiled "nether have I not in a long time" then he stood in front of her taking her other hand in his "I hope it's not the last time I get to experience something like this with you either" he said looking into her eyes gently smiling warmly

Vex looked at Altaria and smiled "your awake finally this is camp the place your dad wanted you to go" he told her

"Uuummm excuse me where am I ?"Altaria asked

"It has a name right" Altaria asked

A fury flew up, ready to attack Skylar. Skylar turned to face the fury, her back to Tony's and her sword drawn. The manticore and tensed and the fury prepared to strike.

The manticore roared and pounced on Tony, pinning him down. "TONY!" Skylar exclaimed, distracted. The fury took the chance and grabbed Skylar and flew away from the ledge, holding her in the middle of the canyon, ready to drop her.

Altaria felt a sense of someone in danger " What was that it feels like someone is in danger " Altaria said looking at Vex

Vex thought "actually it doesn't" he told then looked over the cliff "be right back" he told her as jumped off the cliff swords drawn plummeting down then he landed on the manticores head swords going straight through the skull "what I miss?" He asked?

~~~~

Dante smiled and leaned closer to Keira as he moved his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him 'this better not be a dream' he thought to himself

"Vex! Tony! Do something!!!" Skylar screamed as fury flew father out into the canyon. The fury dug it's claws into Skylar's arms, making her cry out in pain.

Keira had a million thoughts rush through her mind. This is going too fast. I really like it. Do we really even know each other? She was thinking to herself. Shut up. She laced her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes.

Altaria slid down the cliff with Vex " Hey wait for me "Altaria said and she jumped on the fury as she went down and pulled out a pen with hearts on it and clicked it into a sword with a white blade and a pink handle and a red heart on the end of the handle

Vex jumped off the manticores head right at the fury "get away from her"

He said and sliced the wings off then cut it in half with one slice

~~~~

Dante leaned in closer his arms wrapped around kiera and looked into her eyes then kissed her softly 'this the best thing to happen in a long long time' he thought as he felt what like electricity shoot through him

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaria fell onto the small ledge with everyone else and put her pen up before anyone could see it

Vex grabbed skylar as they fell and he turned where his back was to the ground "don't worry I got you" he smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back