• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Keira kissed him back fully. After a moment or two, she broke away, saying, "I think we should resurface. We've been down here a really long time. People might start to get worried."

When they landed Altaria walked over to a boy she didn't know and put his arm over her shoulder and started back up the cliff " Don't worry I got you " She said to him

Vex smiled and kissed her softly on the forehead "I know and I never stopped loving you skylar" he tells her warmly then they landed his back hitting the ground

~~~~

Dante smiled at kiera "your right but as long as we can kiss on the way up" he says holding her close to him

"Come on Vex he is hurt and she is to they need a doctor" Altaria said stumbling at the top

Skylar sighed and blushed when she realized they weren't falling anymore and were on the ledge. She quickly stood up away from Vex.

'This girl right here is one more reason that I'm glad I'm at this camp' he thought as he felt their lips connect and as they moved up through the water

~~~~

Vex laid there still eyes closed unconscious from the impact

When they reached the beach, Keira stood up and wrapped her towel around herself. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" She didn't bring her watch with her, unfortunately.

Vex sat up and shook his head "that hurt" he said as he stood up and walked over and picked up tony "hope you two can keep up" and jumped up to the next ledge he said tony on his back

~~~~~

Dante looked at the sky "mid-day maybe getting close to dusk I think" he said as he looked back at Keira

"We should probably go change. Maybe you should also check up on Ash? Make sure she's okay?" Keira said, grabbing the rest of her stuff.

Dante nodded "yeah your right" he agreed as he grabbed a towel and his shirt dried off his upper body then slipped his shirt on "ill see you later alright" he said smiling as he walked over and kissed her on the cheek then went to find ash

Keira smiled and walked to her cabin. On the way, she couldn't help but grin the entire time. This was the perfect day. Finally, she reached the cabin and walked inside, slamming the door behind her. She pulled out a pair of shorts and a camp t-shirt, put them on, and brushed through her hair, willing the water that she allowed in it to leave.

Dante walked through camp smiling the entire time 'Best. Day. Ever" he thought as he looked around camp for ash 'where is she' he thought as scratched the back of his head

~~~~

Vex jumped to the next ledge "there was another one but there isn't one anymore" he yelled up to her

Vex looked up at her as he landed on the next ledge "she went bat shit crazy hurting everyone cutting then then she had a camper at knife point then that same camper killed her" he tells her remembering that day "it was a dark day at camp that day but if that camper wouldn't have I would've" he says as he jumps to the top of the cliff

"Well ok then so where am I staying ,and I haven't met everyone yet so let's start a tour of coarse after we get him to the infirmary if you have one "Altaria said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back