• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Altaria got Mac and cheese and sweet tea and sat down at a table that was pink with whit hearts and red roses designs on it

Altaria put some of he Mac and cheese in the fire sat dock down and began eating

"Me banging my head on my desk. I have a month's quota of medicine for the Infirmary due tomorrow, I have to finish Tony's potion, and now, I have to find out what's wrong with the camp!" Skylar exclaimed.

Altaria finished and went to the library and got books on controlling powers and swords work but she hid the sword book so nobody knew that she had one and she walked back to her cabin

Vex stood there and nodded his head "well i can help with medicine then go to the library and see what's up with the camp while you work on Tony's potion" he said to skylar

Altaria sat on her bed and read the books and when she finished she went out to the training ring to wait for someone to train with

"Sure then ill swing by the library and see what's up with camp" he says taking the bag "anything else you need?" He asks rubbing his shoulder but not the one with the Apollo symbol on it

Vex nodded his head "alright I will" he says as he walks to the door "Vincent is your brother right?" He asks as stops at the door

Altaria sees someone "Hello what's your name, want to train"Altaria askes the boy

Vex nodded his head "I met him his a nice guy" he said smiling back at her then he left Apollo cabin heading to the infirmary

"Alright work on the dummies till then" he says as he kept walking then he reached the infirmary and dropped off the medicine then headed to the library to look up what's happening to camp

Altaria looked at the dummy's and began to practice her powers 
When Altaria finished with one of the dummy's it had no head or arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back