• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex grins "a new girl named Altaria is arpohdites, a girl named idress is a daughter of Athena, raiden and tony are sons of Zeus and Vincent and skylar are the kids of Apollo" he finished laughing at the last part 
Dante was walking through the woods looking for ash when he saw someone laying in a clearing and he stepped into it as the kid sat up "hey kid you ok?" He asks cautiously pulling his baton out of pocket ready for a fight

Col hadnt realized he had fallen asleep from neausa, he was awoken from a male sounding voiced and instantly sprung to his feet grabbing the chain from his boot and bringing out his staff, "Who the hell are you" he asks in a snarky tone

(After posts I will be putting here either Sarcastic Mode or Quiet Mode, bipolarotis duh) 
(Sarcastic Mode btw)

Dante flicked his wrist and his scythe popped out from the baton "I'm a camper here now who are you" he says keeping his eye on the kid

~~~~

Vex laughs "he sounds like a complete push-over to me to be honest" he says to Vincent with a grin

Vincent looks at Vex and starts chuckling. "So I'm starting to notice people having powers, and I don't know if I have any. How does one find out?" He looks at Vex curiously.

Dante looked at the guy "uh yeah there's a camp here but it's for half-bloods are you one?" He asks him

~~~~~

Vex shrugs "I really don't know dude the powers depend on the godly parent and how you find out is it sometimes just comes out" he tells him

Vincent thinks. "Maybe all Apollo blessed me with was my musical talent. The dick could have given me the ability to control light or something." He laughs afterwards.

Dante flicked his wrist again and his scythe turned back into a baton but he still held onto it "who's your godly parent" he asks

~~~~~

Vex laughed "who knows dude you might be able to control music have it hurt monsters or something like that" he said to Vincent thinking about the powers of the sun god

Vincent sits there. "That would be a good ability. Too bad I don't know how to do that."

Vex grinned "well you wanted me about my ears bleeding did it happen to anyone before?" He asks

~~~~

Dante relaxed a little bit "nice to meet you too now before I take you back to camp what's your name" he asks the guy

Vincent looked at him. "Only because of the loudness. My amps weren't loud enough for me, but were too loud for the other parts of the band." He starts to laugh

Dante began to walk towards camp "I'm Dante son of hades" he told cool as they walked through the woods

~~~~~

Vex laughed "well work with that and you might be able to figure out how to do it" he told Vincent

Vincent sits there and laughs. "So any telling when I can meet everyone? Maybe we should throw a party." He says jokingly

Idress woke up in a cave 'where am I' she said trying to get up but she was tied down with ropes she looked across the room and saw two looming figures looking at her. "Zeus, Aphrodite, what kind if dream is this,"she said her eyes watering. "You killed my daughter," Aphrodite said grimacing "Now Zeus has agreed to help me teach you a lesson, if your friends come and save you within five days you may live if not you will be sacrificed to the new goddess Allina goddess of Vanity," Aphrodite said giving Zeus a peck on the cheek.

Zeus blushed before speaking "We have sent a prophecy to your friends if they find you, you may live,"

Aphrodite arrived at camp late into the afternoon and delivered the prophecy.

Child of Beauty

Vanquished in vain

Child of Athena nearly slain

City of apples holds others whims

You may look into the child's heart and find play things,"

Vex smiled "that's actually a really good idea dude we might just do that soon" he said patting Vincent on the back

Vincent looks at Vex and smiles. "Good. After getting here, I've been so confused as to why I know nobody here. Now I can get some names to some faces." He starts to laugh slightly.

Vex patted Vincent on the back "no worries dude ill set it up my self as soon as this whole curse thing is figured out" vex sighed

~~~~~

Dante kept walking "back to camp of course" he told col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back