• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex looked at him "yeah long story short there's a huge chasm going around the camp and it's because of some curse linked to me and Dante" he told him

Vincent looks at him. "Ah. Well, I'm going to head to my cabin. Getting kind of tired." Vincent gets up, waves bye to Vex, and head to Apollo cabin to sleep.

Tony woke slowly with a groan, hating himself for passing out again, especially when there had been a manticore about to kill him. He looked around, realising he wasn't in his cabin, but instead in the Apollo cabin, somewhere where he shouldn't be

Ash was still hidden, asleep

Dante sighed "To your cabin probably jackass" he told him as he walked out of the forest and found the cabin area then pointed to a cabin with a chimney coming out of the roof "theres your cabin you might even see your brother" he told him then left him going back into the forest to look for ash

Dante looked through the woods using the shadows to guide him to ash 'I hope shes alright' he thought to himself as he continued to walk

Dante stepped over what looked like a hole in the ground and he heard a mumble come from the hole 'What was that? Maybe Ash?' he thought as he kneeled down to look in to see it slanted downwards "Ash are you in there" Dante said calling down

Dante crawled down into the hole after hearing another whimper "Ash its me Dante your big brother" he said as he summoned a small bit of hell fire to light the way crawling down deeper

Dante got to a spot where he could sit up "Ash its me your big brother" he said bringing the fire up where it lit up his face showing him smiling at her "I wont hurt you im here to help" he said

dante looked at her and put his hand out still smiling "come one ash i know you remember me its your big brother the one who loves you and will always protect you" he said warmly but on the inside hes tearing himself up "Come with me and let me wipe the tears away"

Ash was breathing heavily, and shook her head, "N-Not him.........S-Stop p-pretending t-to be D-Dante" She sobbed, clearly believing he was someone else

Dante smiled "Ash its truly me ask me something only me and you would know" dante said as he let the fireball float as he dropped his hands to his lap and sat there smiling warmly at ash hoping she would listen to reason

Dante thought for a moment then remembered "you told me that you couldn't forget your mistakes no matter what someone erases then you began to tell how you got them but all you said was because of your stepfather and then you started to cry and i hugged you like any big brother does to help calm him loving little sister" he said to her with a loving brotherly smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaria wakes up and says " Dang who is Rakio anyway I want to train with him" she gets up and goes to the dinning area " Hello im Altaria ,what are your names ?" Altaria asks the kids she sees when she gets there as she is getting a cheese burger and sweet tea

Vex woke up in his cabin and stretched then got dressed in a red shirt and dark jeans then walked over to his personal fridge and grabbed a soda then popped the cap and grinned 'one of the perks of being an only kid of ares at camp' he thought as he took a swig and relaxed

Col wakes up after a quick nap and quietly navigates himself to the blacksmith, where he starts building a small metal dog.

"Where the hell is the sheet metal, this is the stupidest blacksmith I've ever been it", Col says before taking out a few sheets of sheet metal from his backpack, rolling up his sleeves and starts melting the metal, and fashioning the head for his new friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back