• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex walked in the library 'man haven't been here since... Well whenever I got here' he thought he walked to the back of the library and found a book on old curses 'hm maybe this has something' he thought as he started to go through it

Altaria got into a fighting stance and waited for her to get ready and she pulled out her love pen

Skylar pulled out her sword and smirked, getting into a fighting stance. "Ready when you are, darling."

images
(this is her sword)

Altaria looked at her and smiled "gotcha cupcake "Altaria said with her twelve year old taunting voice and she looked at her pen and then at her stored and charged before she got to her she clicked her pen and her sword popped out and she took a swing at her

"Fine I will "Altaria said flying up and coming up behind her and butting the back of her sword on her back to make her stumble so she could jump on her back

Vex kept looking through the book until he found the curse 'oh you have got to be shitting me' he thought as he kept reading the curse then he shut the book and ran out of the library to find skylar

Skylar pushed Altaria off her and tucked and rolled forward and then to the side, sweep kicking Altaria's legs out from under her. She then jumped on her and pinned her to the ground, her sword to her throat. Skylar smirked. "First lesson, newbie. never challenge someone who was trained by Raiko."

"Well then ok"Altaria said kicking her off and grabbed a shield and pinned her  
(Got to go to bed bye)

Skylar smirked and kicked the shield a certain way to where it twisted Altaria's arm to the point of almost breaking and then head but her and put her sword to her throat and her dagger to her temple. Skylar smirked. "Like I said. Don't challenge me till you're no longer a newbie " 
Skylar then hit the girl in the temple with the butt of her dagger to knock her out and pushed her off her. Skylar stood up and dusted herself off.

(Night.)

Vex ran into the arena and found skylar "skylar I know what's happening to the camp and your not gonna believe what it is" he told her in a rushed fashion then noticed the girl "what happen to her?" He asked

"It's a curse that happens every few thousand years and it says two sons of Olympians shall be born with a scar each one has one on the right shoulder the other on in the left and these two shall meet at the age of 7 and grow up together for 10 years and then the place they are staying at the time shall be surrounded by a chas filled with monsters then it goes on but the rest of the curse is missing" he tells her then raises up his sleeve revealing his left shoulder and a scar going down the length of it "skylar me and Dante met 10 years ago today"

Skylar's eyes went wide. "So that's it? We're trapped her, forever." Skylar looked both angry and scared. She began pacing, twirling her dagger in her hand. She sighed in frustration. "I'll be in my cabin, thinking this over." Skylar said and walked calmly and collectedly to her cabin and went to sleep. She need to rest.

(Gtg. Night!)

Vincent takes his guitar to the dining pavilion, eats, and sits there while playing guitar.

(What all happened?)

Vex sighed 'I hope we aren't trapped I hope I can fix this somehow' he thought as he began to walk then as he was passing the dining pavilion he heard music 'what in the world is that' he thought as he walked into the dining area and saw Vincent with a guitar and he grinned and waved at him

Vincent stops playing waves and smiles. "Hey Vex. Sorry if your ears start to bleed." He says jokingly and continues playing

Vex laughs and grabs a burger from a display then walks over and sits next to him "don't worry if they do ill punch you in the nose" he says jokingly then takes a bite

Vincent looks at him and Chuckles. "I'll just stop. So who all is here? Like who resides here? I'm sure I haven't met everybody." He says as he puts down his guitar.

Vex thinks a little "there's quite a few people I think there's 2 kids of hades, a daughter of Poseidon, 2 sons of Zeus, a daughter of arpohdite, a daughter of Athena, and maybe one or two others I'm forgetting they'll come to me in a minute or two" he tells him "if want to know names just say a god and ill tell you the names of the kids" he says

"Where the hell am I" Col croaks out as he rises limply from the ground like a possesed doll, looking around, Col realizes he is in a unrecognizable clearing surrounded by tall looming trees.

Vincent ponders for a second. "Aphrodite, Athena, Zeus, and Apollo." He says the last god jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back