• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Dante smiled "of course ash" and he stood up and grabbed the stuff he set aside then noticed it getting darker "hm guess I won't need this then" he said to himself setting the umbrella down then he smiled at ash as he began to walk out the door back to the beach

Altaria waited till they stopped at a gas station and her father said " We will have to wait here till someone comes and gets you " " Ok fine but im only going because it will protect you" Altaria said trying to use her uncontrolled powers and failing with nothing happening

Vex woke up and stretched and yawned 'hm I've been needing a new comic maybe ill go to the near by gas station and pick up a couple' he thought as he got dressed in a pair of jeans a black shirt and his traditional white hoodie with a red strip down the sleeves and went out to the camps garage 'hm i think ill take the bike' he thought with a grin theb he got on it then kicked started it and it roared to life then he was off down the road to the gas station

Altaria sighed and went inside to get a pack of Skittles and a Sunny-D while she ate she heard a distant roaring of a bike getting louder

Raiko was awake when he saw Vex get up and drive away. He decided to follow him. He sprinted to the forge and opened up his personal garage. He had made a few vehicle although he wanted to take his own motorcycle. He followed Vex and saw that he was going to the gas station.

Vex had a huge smile on his face the wind whipping his hair around his hood flapping behind him the roar of the engine then he saw the gas station and slowed down and pulled in seeing a couple of cars there he pulled into a parking spot near the entrance

Keira saw Dante and Ash come out of their cabin with a bunch of supplies, and decided to see what was up. "Hey Dante," she said, walking up to them quietly. "Heading over to the beach? Would you mind if I came?"

Altaria finished her snack and her dad walked up to the boy and said something she couldn't hear and he motioned to her

Vex kicked the kick stand out and cut the engine and got off the back putting his hands in his pockets as he walked into the gas station

~~~~~~

Dante saw Keira coming close and smiled at her "hey Keira and sure you can come along he said smiling

Raiko laughed when he pulled into the gas station. He watched Vex. He just wanted to make sure everything was all right. He was making sure there weren't any monsters nearby.

"Thanks," Keria said. "I'll just go change into my swimsuit and meet you down there." She glanced around. "Is anyone else going?" There seemed to be too many things in his arms for just one person.

Vex walked over to the magazine stand and found a couple of comics and grinned picking then out and when he looked up he saw a girl carrying something and she was looking at him 'who's that' he thought @GraceLeafeon

Dante shook his head "nope it was just me and ash and now you I guess" he told her with a laugh "vex just left on one of the camps bikes and raiko followed him so they might join us when they get back" he told her @dragonslayr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back