• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Ash looked at him, and gently took it, nibbling at the corner. She didn't want to, but if it made her brother feel better then she would. Besides, the stuff tasted nice, even if she didn't want it.

Ash wandered in and sat on her bed, watching him curiously

Tony had his eyes closed, red dripping from his nose and onto the sheets of his bed in the Zeus cabin

Dante walked to a chest at the end of his bed and opened then began rummaging through it "no that's not it... Nope... I've being looking for that" he says as he looks through the chest

Ash giggled in amusement as he talked to himself, wondering what he was looking for. She leant against the wall, pulling her legs to her chest and watching him

(Just Ash and Dante talking and shtuf I think..... oh and Tony being unconscious with a nosebleed in his room because he fought after collapsing xD )

Dante kept rummaging through his trunk then smiled "ah here they are" he said holding up a pail and shovel then set them down then pulled out a umbrella and beach towel then he pulled out what appeared to be floaty wings and he checked then over and shrugged and put them in the pile of stuff then after one last check of the trunk he looks up with a smile "I believe that's everything out of the trunk I need" he says looking at her

( Hey can I join )

( I don't know if people have already taken Poseidon or not )

( And Wolf Of Prophecys I have replied to Rise of the pokepeople )

( And one other thing there is a rp in need of at least one or two more characters the rp is called Warriors Cats: A New Forest my character needs people to play its siblings so please join)

after a while raiden decided to makes up some new moves 
raiden closed his eyes and concentrated he could sens all of the static in the air and also sense object beacuse of protons and electrons in there body making static

GraceLeafeon said:
( Hey can I join )
( I don't know if people have already taken Poseidon or not )

( And Wolf Of Prophecys I have replied to Rise of the pokepeople )

( And one other thing there is a rp in need of at least one or two more characters the rp is called Warriors Cats: A New Forest my character needs people to play its siblings so please join)
Yes you can join Poseidon is taking and please next time post in OOC when you have a question like this

raiden then starts to create thunder clouds around him and then raiden called down lightning form the thunder clouds "this will help me not use to much energy

Ash watched him and smiled, curious as to why he needed so many items, but said nothing.

Tony let out a pained noise, eyes flickering open before closing

Dante moved the pile out of the way and walked to the bathroom after grabbing some clothes out of his dresser "ill be quick ash then we can go back to the beach" he said smiling at her

Raiden decides to mount on one of the Pegasus and go for a little fly, since Raiden was a son of zues he could ride Pegasus easily.

Raiko finished making Skylar's brace. It would realign her bone and cartilage just in case anything else was messed up. It would cause great pain, but only for a few moments. the brace would also act as a cast so she could move around, slightly impaired, but at least it was something. he walked out of his cabin, strectched from being in a cramped forge for a long time, and went to the Apollo cabin. When he got there he knocked on the door and yelled, "Yo Skylar!"

@Skylar Black

Vex woke up from hearing somewhere yell, because he slept on the roof, and he peered over the edge and saw raiko "oh hey dude what's up" he says casually even though he's on the Apollo cabin roof

Raiko looked up and saw Vex. "Oh. Hi. I'm looking for Skylar. I made a braces to fix her broken leg. Do you know where she is?" He said showing him the brace. "I haven't gotten sleep for the past few days but who needs sleep right?" He said with bags under his eyes. He yawned and dat down next to the door. "You?"

Vex stretched a little "I crash when I can but if you haven't slept dude you need the rest at least for a couple of hours" jumps down from the roof and sits next to him "she might be a sleep inside I haven't heard anything and I haven't seen her leave so I have no idea" he tells him pointing he thumb to the door

Raiko listened to only half of what Vex said. He passed out before Vex could finish. He was still upright so it looked like he was listening. It's a good thing he doesn't snore because that would've seemed rude. ( :P )

Vex sat there and waited for a little bit for a response and when he didn't get one he looked at raiko "dude are you listening" he says and he snaps his fingers then looked at his eyes and saw them closed then chuckled "finally you sleep"

Ash nodded and hummed as she waited for her brother

Tony, laid in the bed opposite Raiden in the Zeus cabin, had his back to his brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back