• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

"Fine, he's not your boyfriend. And, Vex was trying to defeat a Hydra, so it's not like he could stand over you and do your every bidding."

Vex got a look of pain at the mention of a raiko being skylars boyfriend "no problem Keira it was good fighting with you" he told her then turned to skylar "exactly I left you a shield and I left you under a tree the last thing I needed was you fighting that thing when it almost killed you in the first place" he said keeping his voice leveled "and have fun with the hot head" he finished then walked off

Skylar glared at him. "I was fine. I could have shot it with my bow and ended the fight but my bow was too far for me to grab. If you'd actually listen for a change this wouldn't have happened."

((I literally feel so bad just writing like this. In sorry xD ))

Raiko stood up and started to walk towards the Apollo cabin. He said, "it was good fighting with you two also!" He smirked and walked away throwing his cigarette filter on the ground and stomping on it.

"Yeah that's why I was teleported to your side" he yelled back as he continued to walk "you had it all under control" 

Kiotaro said:
((I literally feel so bad just writing like this. In sorry xD ))
Raiko stood up and started to walk towards the Apollo cabin. He said, "it was good fighting with you two also!" He smirked and walked away throwing his cigarette filter on the ground and stomping on it.
Don't feel bad dude it's a rp we might get annoyed but it's fun none the less

(It's fine, it helps the character development, for all of us.)

Keira smirked and, grudgingly, decided she liked that guy. "I guess I'll see you later, Raiko." She turned to Vex and felt a little bad for him. "I'll see you later, too." She jogged to her cabin and passed out on her bed, listening to the trickle of the fountain in the corner of the room.

(Got to go to bed, guys)

Vex caught what she said 'she needs to learn to mumble better' he thought as his eyes started to tear and he ran towards the beach not saying anything else

((I know but still.))

Raiko looked at Vex and said, "You gonna walk all alone? Come with. Pretty sure your girlfriend wouldn't mind." He started his way to the cabins anyways.

Raiko continued walking and when he got to the cabin he said to Skylar, "I'll make you a super souped up crutch when I get back to the forge." He plopped Skylar on her bed and went to the door.

Skylar smiled. "Thanks Raiko. And don't think just because I'm injured it means I'm still not gonna train. Tomorrow at 11:00?"

Vex reached the beach the water always seemed to calm him 'maybe a quick dip in the water will do me good' he took off his shirt and stepped into the water

Raiko looked at her with crazy eyes. "Seriously? I'll make you a brace for you leg then. Anyways I'm off to make that for you. I mean who needs sleep anyways rigt? Not like its been two days since I've had any." He said smiling. He waved to her and went to work on the brace for Skylar.

Ash nodded and took her brothers hand to get up, wobbling slightly

Tony was back in the Zeus cabin, having decided that fighting after collapsing was a bad idea. His nose was bleeding, and he had a bad headache, curled on his bed

Dante smiled down at her holding her hand "I believe I just need a thing or two then well be right back" he said promising her

Dante smiled as he began to walk 'ive never had a little sister before all of this and' he thought then looking down at her and smiled 'I can honestly say im enjoying being a older brother'

Dante looked down at her and noticed her rubbing he chest and looked worried "Are you ok ash?" he asked her

Dante checked his back pocket and smiled as he pulled out a piece of ambrosia and handed it to her "well take this just to be safe it would make me fell better" he said with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back