• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Dante went into the bathroom and changed out of his jeans and shirt into a pair of black swimming trunks with a skull on the right side and elaborate lines around the skull going down the leg and he put on a black sleeveless and walked out and smiled at ash "ready to go ash? Or do you want to change into something to swim in?" He asks her

Ash shook her head quickly. There was a reason she was wearing a hoodie and jeans when it was warm, and also why her sleeves were held down by her hand

"You sure?" He ask as he walks over to her and sits next to his little sister "it's gonna be hard to swim in that hoodie and a pair of jeans" he tells her smiling warmly

Dante sees the nervousness ash has and gets a little worried "is something wrong ash?" He asks her gently putting his hand on her shoulder

Dante sighed "ok i want push you but you can talk to me about anything ash i won't judge you differently" he says to her as he stands up

Ash whimpered and grabbed his hand, gently pulling him back, before rolling up her right sleeve to show him a multitude of scars on her wrists

Dante got a really worried look on his face "ash what happened to you" he said as he gently held her arm inspecting the scars

Ash quietly undid her hoodie and slipped it off, revealing other scars on her other arm and her now visible neck, others behind her white shirt

Dante got wide eyed not knowing what to say then he smiled and he put his hand on her hand the icy feeling going through out her body the scars slowly disappearing "someone so young and beautiful shouldn't have this many scars" he said smiling warmly at her

Ash pulled away and whimpered softly, not letting him heal any other scars. Whilst he'd healed the ones on her arms, there were more under her clothing, that she wouldn't reveal

Dante slumped down on his knees his head down "I dont want you to think something is wrong with me I... I Just dont want someone i care about with so many scars and im not gonna ask you for the reasons of them unless you freely tell me but i hope no more will appear after today" he says his head still looking down

Ash shook her head and gently reached over to poke his shoulder, "Its not you....I-I just.....feel I need to be r-reminded for my mistakes" She replied quietly

Dante looked up a couple of tears on his face "Someone like you shouldn't have to be reminded of her mistakes live in the present its good to look back on the past not to dwell on it ash now if you want to keep them thats fine but if you want them gone so you can forget the past and live and enjoy the present right here with me ill wipe the scars away" he says to her more tears falling down his face a warm smile on his face

Ash moved closer to him, "I'll never be able to forget.....no matter what anyone erases brother" She said softly, gently wiping away his tears

Dante lowers his head for a moment then raises his head with a smile "Then let me give you good memories more then there are bad ones so you can have more of a reason to smile then to frown" he says to her

Dante hugged her tight "its ok Ash you dont have to talk about it if you dont want to" he says calmly holding her close

Dante held her close rubbing her head gently "Its ok Ash your here ill always protect you ill do my very best to protect you with my life" he says warmly

Dante chuckled "its because of you ash im this way because i care about you and i care about your well being" he tells he softly still holding her close "i dont deserve a sister like you ash" he says warmly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back