• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

"We're going to go to the beach!" She turned to Dante and said, "Well, I'm gonna go change, so I'll see you there?"

Dante smiled at raiden "go to the beach with us" he told him then he looked at Keira "go get changed ill wait right here with ash and sorry that you couldn't come raiden maybe next time" he said

~~~~~

Vex got a little wide eyed "how do you know about camp" he asked her plainly glancing around making sure no one is listening

Altaria looked at him with one eyebrow raised and she whispered in his ear " Im the daughter of Aphrodite " and she smirked at him

Keira nodded and began to walk the sort trek to her cabin. She scrounged around in her room for anything she could wear to the beach. Normally I don't have to wear specific water clothes, because mine always end up dry, she thought. Managing to finally find something, she began to change.

Vex sighed with relief "oh ok that makes sense then" he looked around again "just stick next to me while I grab a few things I need" he tells the girl 
Dante watched Keira leave then turned to see raiden fully changed "wow that was fast dude" he says with a grin

(I thought you had to go raiden?)

[QUOTE="Raiden Hyugga](can spare some time ;3)

[/QUOTE]
Just making sure dude :3 
Dante chuckled "well I just never seen a son of Zeus use his powers for changing" he said looking at him with a grin

"i just ran home changed and came back. It's really easy when you can turn into lightning" turns into lightning runs around dante 30 times and reapears

Dante chuckled "you don't gotta show off now and wouldn't your clothes burn when you turned into hot plasma?" He ask curiously

Raiko decided to go in the gas station And went to Vex. He said hi and noticed a little girl by him. "Who's this?" He said to Vex.

Altaria followed him and when she got there she felt a surge of cold go over her and she shivered from top to bottom and said " What was that , all I feel is something sinister watching me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back