• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Dante hugged her back and smiled "so what kinda castle do you want to be build my queen" he asked her with a smile

Dante smiled "ah I see my queen just go with what's on the top of our heads wonderful idea" Dante said laughing a little and smiling at ash then helping her lump sand together

Dante laughed and packed sand together starting to form some what of a wall and he dig his feet into the sand

raiden works on his swordsplay then he hears a huge roar and then he sees a huge gryphon "finalley some action" raiden dashes o the monster and leting the lightning make him ten times faster "well let's do this" raiden summons his lightning dragon armor and sstarts to repededley slash the target with his dual swords and moving so fast the enemy couldn't keep up

Tony noticed his half brother fighting, and he stood on shaky feet, grabbing his sword and running over to help. he had no armour on, but fought anyway, not going as fast as Raiden, but instead using the winds to confuse the creature

Tony looked over at raiden and the golden eyed son of Zeus summoned the static in the air to make the creatures ears ring, before he ran at it, slashing at it with his sword. he hardly noticed as he was caught with its claws on the back as he turned

raiden see's tony "yo bro where have you bean" gives tony some lightning dragon armor the lightning also heals tony "we need to hurry up i am running low on juice"

raiden makes the dragon alot more bigger so tony gets out of the monster's grasp then ho walks next to hem making the dragons merge and making it a single dragon "let's go" 
the armor is like this but it is a lightning dragon
images

and it has two arms and one head

Dante hears roars from the nearby forest but shakes it off 'the forest is full of monsters it was probably nothing' he thought as finished two walls and decided to lay back on the sand looking up at the clouds

"don't worry this battle might help me increase my lightning armor" 
the dragon opens it's mouth and shoots lightning at the gryphon and then makes the dragon attack the gryphon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back