• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex walked over to skylar and tilted her head up and poured nectar into her mouth "come on skylar don't die on me your the first good thing that's happen to me since I came to this camp please don't die on me" vex said softly as he put his forehead against hers tears rolling down his cheeks

Vex smiled as he saw skylars eyes opened and he wrapped her in a tight but gently hug "thank the gods it worked" he said as tears still fell down his face

Vex smiled at her cupping her cheek "yes it's me sky" he rubbed his thumb gently across her cheek looking into her eyes

"Of course I would I don't know what I would do without you skylar" vex said smiling at her still gently brushing his thumb across her cheek

"But you are the reason she was attacked in the first place." A voice came from the behind Vex. Skylar's eyes went wide. 'Apollo.' She realized.

Vex stood up realizing this would come sooner or later and turned to face the sun god after kissing skylar on the forehead "just because a crazy chick has a crush on me and decides to attack the girl I love does not make it my fault Apollo" he told the god plainly

Apollo glared at him. "You will show the proper respect to a god. And you will also stay away from my daughter." He growled.

~·~·~·~·~·~

Skylar's eyes went wide. "Father please don't do this." She begged. Artemis appeared but instead of defending Skylar and Vex she looked at them both sadly and put a hand on Skylar's shoulder, giving her a look like, 'listen to him. This can't go on.' Skylar was close to tears, even her Aunt who'd always supported her told her to give up.

Vex stared the god right in his eyes "I will not stay away I love your daughter and the only reason I wasn't there to protect skylar is because of you Apollo if you weren't so over protective we could've acted like a couple during the day and I could've stayed by her side and protected her like I'm going to continue to do with or without your blessing" he stated

"Boy, do not test me. I will not hesitate to kill you. Although I'd rather not do that in front of my daughter." Apollo said, glancing at Skylar and then glaring back at Vex. "I will however make to where you will never see her or put her in danger ever again."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Skylar held Vex's hand, frightened from her father's threat. Artemis glared at Vex, angry he was sealing Skylar to an unhappy life if he went against Apollo.

Vex stood his ground "fine then kill me because a life without your daughter is a life I'm not willing to live your daughter is the best thing to happen to me since my brother 10 years ago I will not give skylar up without a fight Apollo" he said as he entwined his fingers with skylars

Apollo growled. "Very well. I will not kill you, I'll let you live with guilt, let you look for her until you've died or gone mad. And I'll keep sending things to remind you it was your fault." Apollo looked at Skylar. Skylar's eyes went wide in fear and she felt herself disappearing. No, not disappearing, she herself was fine, it was her memories. Everything was slipping away. Even her personality was changing. Artemis watched sadly, as did Apollo. This was the last thing he wanted but he had to protect his daughter.

Vex stared at Apollo with anger his hand going to his swords then sighed realizing fighting will not fix his problems "fine if you leave skylar alone ill leave her alone as well hell if you want ill leave camp if that's what you want I just want skylar happy I don't want her hurt in anyway I just wish you saw how much I cared and loved her Apollo I just wish you knew" he said as he let go of skylars hand and began walking towards the cabin door

Apollo smirked at his victory and let Skylar's memories come back.She gasped softly and looked at Artemis and Apollo sadly. "Don't give me that look. You know why I do this." Apollo said sternly. Artemis nodded in agreement with her twin. Skylar sighed sadly and nodded that she understood. Both the god and goddess kissed her on the forehead before disappearing. Skylar sat on her bed and began crying.

Vex stopped at the door "skylar I'm sorry I never meant for you to get hurt and ill always love you but if me not being here keeps you the same person I love then I don't know what else to do and just so you know allina is dead you won't have to worry about her anymore" he finished then walked out the door

Vex ran towards the beach tears running down his face anger, sadness, and more emotions that he's not familiar when his feet hit the sand he stopped and dropped to his knees and just stayed there crying which he hasn't done since who knows how long

Skylar curled up into a little ball and cried herself to sleep. 'I wish I could've forgotten. It would have been easier.' She thought before she fell asleep.

(Gtg. Night!)

Vex dropped to his side 'why does life have to be so cruel' he thought as he fell asleep in the sand listening to the sound of the water

Dante ran over to where ash was laying "ash I'm here stay with me." He grabbed some nectar "here drink some of this it will help" he said gently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back