• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Ash, trusting her brother, weakly lapped at the nectar, unable to drink much past the blood that filled her mouth from her lungs. She looked at him with panicked eyes, beginning to choke again

Dante looked worried 'I don't know if I should try it it didn't go well but maybe since she's a child of hades as well it will work better' Dante out his hands against ash's wound "ash this might feel a little weird almost an icy feeling" The icy feeling from spread from Dante's palms and spread across ash's wound and the wound started to close

Ash's eyes went wide as she watched him, not minding the ice like feeling that numbed the pain. She stayed still, watching him and, as the wound closed, turning over to cough out the remaining red in her lungs

"Are you feeling better ash? Anymore pain?" He asked as the wound closed fully and he took his hands away expecting the wound to open back up but never does

Ash finished coughing up blood, and rolled back over to blink at him with a slight nod. She was still shaky and pale, but sat up and hugged her brother none the less

Dante smiled and hugged her back gently smiling "Im glad your better ash i would hate to lose my new sister" he said then picked her up gently "Lets get you off this hard table and into a soft bed back at the cabin." he told her softly as he carried her to hades cabin

Dante shook his head "yes she is i heard some of the other campers took care of her after she stabbed allina" he said softly "idress will be perfectly fine but allina well her judgement will be harsh in our fathers realm especially after what she did to you" he told her as he walked out onto the grass heading towards the cabins

Ash nodded, "O-Overprotective D-dad?" She asked with a slight smile, trying to brighten the mood. She was inwardly proud of Idress for stabbing Allina, she had stood up to that bully, in a way Ash couldn't of. Ash wouldn't of gone as far to of killed her, but then she had almost killed Ash and Idress.

Tony was watching from the trees, unable to stop tears from falling as he watched them with Allinas dead body. Most knew they had been going out, and whilst Tony loved her, he hated how she would control him

Dante smiled a little "When it comes to his little girl you have no idea" he said smiling at her then he reached their cabin and kicked the door open with his foot and carried her inside then went to lay her in her bed

Ash blushed slightly at the thought of Hades being protective of her, and watched her brother, shuffling on the bed to get comfortable

Dante smiled at her and went to get in his own bunk he put his hands under his head and thought about everything that has happened today "Goodnight little sis if you need anything just say so ok" he told her as he looked over smiling at her

Ash nodded, and yawned widely like a cat, before curling into a ball in the same manner and humming softly to herself. She couldn't sleep. each time she tried old memories of her step-father would flood her head. If her real father was so protective of her, why didn't he stop it? She sobbed softly, almost inaudible as she faced the wall

"When i said dad is over protective i meant it but with him being banished to hell and all he cant really do much in the mortal world" he said looking at her "I think thats why he guided you to camp so i can protect you in the mortal world" Dante said softly smiling at ash

Dante felt bad for not being able to cheer up ash "Is there anything i can do ash" he asked looking up at the ceiling "to help you feel better"

Dante turned over on his bed "sadly i cant but what i can do is to make sure you have a good memories from now on no more sadness i cant handle it when my family are hurt" dante shut his eyes "i hope i can do that much for you ash i really do"

Dante smiled as he felt ash curl up beside him and he turned towards her and put his arm around her comforting her "goodnight ash" he whispered softly

Ash slept peacefully through the night, curled in her brothers embrace

Tony stayed in a tree, an angry wind blowing through the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back