• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Skylar woke up from the angry wind. "What the...?" She got up and walked out of the cabin. The camp was completely deserted. 'Everyone's probably asleep.' She thought.

Tony had moved to sit against the tree on the floor, head down. The winds seemed to be calm around him, when they raged everywhere else

Skylar stumbled as the wind pushed her around, she was making sure no other campers were out her incase a storm came. She saw a boy sitting against a tree. "HEY!" Skylar screamed over the wind, hoping he'd hear her.

Skylar stood up and brushed the dirt off her. She smiled at the boy. "I'm guessing you're responsible for the wind?" She asked, walking over to him.

"It's complicated. I would've loved to be friends but... She tried to kill me. Multiple times." Skylar sighed sadly. She was being completely honest.

"That's why she hated me. Because I'm...." Skylar sighed sadly. "I was, dating Vex. She wanted him and thought with me out of the picture, she'd get him."

Skylar sighed as the winds whipped her hair into her face. She gently took Tony's hand. "But she did love you. I know it. She must have." Skylar said, trying to comfort him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back