• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Skylar woke up the next morning at nine o'clock. She smiled and got dressed, grabbed her weapons, and ran to the Zeus cabin and knocked on the door. "Tony! Get up!"

Tony groaned, and rolled over, landing on the floor with a thump. he slowly got changed, grabbing his sword. He walked out, blinking, having forgot to put his contact lenses in, so his eyes were golden

Dante woke up with a smile and saw ash sleeping peacefully and decided to wake her and shook her shoulder gently "come on ash its time to wake up"

Raiko woke up in his cabin, alone. Thanks dad. He thought to himself. He got ready and summoned each of his weapons so he could sharpen them. He was lucky that the Hephaestus cabin had a forge. Maybe he could make new weapons. After he was done sharpening his weapons, he left the cabin and went to the mess hall for breakfast. Where he would sit alone at his own table. Like usual. He got there and started to eat his cereal. What could I do today? Maybe make some armor. He thought to himself.

Tony blinked at her, running his fingers through his hair before nodding, "come on then"

Ash flinched as she jolted awake, but calmed as she realised who it was

Dante smiled and laughed "i dont see how we are related you are just so adorable" he says patting her head

Keira walked out of the Poseidon cabin and went to the dining hall. She was super hungry, but when wasn't she? By the time she arrived at her designated table, she had 3 plates piled high with food and a large glass of orange juice. Most people were used to her appetite by now, but newcomers still gave her weird looks. She dug into her food like a starving wolf.

Ash blushed at being called adorable, "I'm not!" She protested quietly, looking at her big brother

Tony pulled out his own sword

Skylar smirked and swung at him, very poorly. She wasn't used to swords and hand never used a real one, just a fencing sword.

Dante smiled "of course you are" he said happily then he stood up and got off the bed and stretched still smiling

Tony easily fended her off, and gently helped her hold the sharp object correctly

Ash sat and winced, till hurting from yesterday

Tony shrugged, "we all have to learn some time" 
Ash shook her head, "I'm fine" she mumbled as she pushed herself to her feet and almost fell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back