• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Skylar smiled as he showed her and tried to do as he said. She tripped over her own feet and face planted on the ground, her blade cutting the palm of her left hand.

Dante smiled at ash and picked her up gently as she continued to eat the ambrosia "does it taste good?" He asks her

Raiko finished his second bowl of cereal and stood up. After throwing an apple in the sacrificial pit for his dad, he went to the training area to see if he did a good job of sharpening his weapons. He walked slightly fast because he had a strange pace. When he got there he saw 2 people, boy and girl, training. She seemed to be a novice. When she tripped he almost laughed, instead he walked over to her. He said, "You need to keep an eye on your target and keep your feet separated so you can move more fluidly. You only trip if your feet are too close. Would you like me to close out wound?" He lit his hand on fire and knelt down.

Ash nodded, whining as she as picked up, but huffed and nibbled at the ambrosia instead

Tony picked a small square of ambrosia from his pocket and offered it to her

Vex woke up the morning sun blinding him a little sand stuck to his face 'that was probably the worst night of my life' he thought as he stood up and started brushing the sand off of himself 'maybe some training will do me some good' he thought as he headed towards the arena

~~~~~

Dante smiled at her "trust me i have a reason for picking you up" he said as began walking towards the door and opened it then walked out and when he did he lifted ash up higher and put her on his shoulders with a smile

Raiko looked at Skylar with a straight face. "Raiko." He nodded when she thanked him for the advice. He walked away and summoned his sword to attack one of the dummies there. He started to slash at the dummy with intense strength and speed. He made up some combinations of attacks that ended up working out. He continued this for a while. He glance over at Skylar to see if she was doing any better.

Skylar saw Raiko look at her and smiled, waving cutely like a little kid. 
"TONY!" Skylar kneeled beside him "Raiko, help!"

Dante laughed as ash squeaked "just put your hands on my head to keep your balance and ill hold onto your legs then look around" dante told her warmly

~~~~

Vex walked towards the arena with his hands in his pockets 'please let skylar not be in there' he thought pleading he flicked the sides of his belt his swords popping out then he reached the entrance seeing skylar knelling necxt to tony

Raiko bolted over to the guy who hadn't introduced himself. He quickly said to Skylar, "What happened?" Raiko was thinking of what to do.

Raiko said to the new guy, "Alright I'm going to take him to the nurse." Raiko picked Tony up and started to walk quickly towards the nurse's cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back