• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

a kid of appollo comes and puts his hand over the wound "this might hurt a little" he closes his eyes and green light appeats over the wound and it starts to heal 
(cya)

raiden tries to cal m ash down "dude it's ok no one is trying to hurt you we are trying to help you it might hurt but it's ok" smiles at him hoping it helped

Keira put her arm on the girl's shoulder. "It's okay, we're really just trying to help. You're Ash, right?" She tried her best to sound friendly, so this girl wouldn't push her away.

"You know, you're going to die if you don't let us help you," Keira said, suddenly getting sick of this girl's attitude. Does she want to die? she asked herself incredulously. "At least have some nectar and ambrosia."

"nectar and ambrosia are thing that help demigods like you to heal faster" gets ambrosia and nectar and drinks it "mmm that was good" 
while he drinks some battle marks disapear

Keira threw up her hands, surrendering. "Fine, do what you want." She turned to the Apollo kid and said, "If there's any change in her attitude, call for me. Meanwhile, I'm going to find Allina." She left the room in a huff.

i suspect you will die in about 15 minutes 
turns into lightning and dashes around camp to try to find allina so he can punch her 
raiden stops infront of the aphrodite cabin and goes in "where is allina" they all say they don't know

Oni was sitting in a tree in the woods thinking about random stuff with her fox her stomach growled she frowned and started to walk to the waterfall

"why couldn't the Aphrodite kids be less shallow . Why did she even attack ash" raiden wished oni was here it would have been alot more easier with a kid of athena helping besides he wanted to see her any way 
(sorry for the late post bean playing wot (world of tanks) )

(Crap I gotta save ash)

Dante was smiling as laughing with vex in the woods as they made their way back to camp then he felt as if death was coming from camp and he got wide eyed with worry and grabbed Vex's shoulder "brace yourself bro"

~~~~

Vex grimaced a little expecting what was coming "damn it I hate shadow travel" he said as they melted into the shadows and reappeared in the dining pavilion @WolfOfProphecys

Last edited by a moderator:
"Allina!" Keira called around the camp. "I need to talk to you!" She listened and heard nothing. ''NOW!!" She added for emphasis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back