• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

ugh Idress thought of course she would think that little me wouldn't understand. Skylar It will work you might have to wait but your dad loves you and he wants you to be happy believe me your dad claimed you he hardly ever does that so be grateful that there is a chance Idress says. while biting her lip a nervous habit

Skylar smirked slightly. "Thanks kid, but I just don't think that's gonna work this time." She ruffled Idress's hair and sighed sadly.

Vex walked through the forest cutting down hellhounds and giant scorpions 'damn apollo why does he have to be so over protective all i want too do is hang out with skylar and us act like a normal couple during the day and not have to hide anything' he thought he came to a clearing and stood there looking around 'where to go now' he thought looking around but then he heard a hissing coming from behind him and his eyes went wide 'fuck please dont let it be what i think it is' he thought as he slowly turned around and thats when he saw it the Hydra 'im so screwed'

Idress annoyed at being called a kid stamped her foot. She then looked at the clock Oh shitaki mushrooms she yells Its 6:59. She runs out of the cabin towards hers to see a very angry Nymph. Ah oh she thinks grinning at the cloaked creature

Skylar sighed and stood up, going to find Vex and really hoping that that group of very angry and deadly looking Aphrodite girls heading towards her was not controlled or working for Allina. When they formed a circle around her, she kinda figured they were and pulled out her dagger.

Allina the head of the group of girls grinned at Skylar here we meet again she says and now you don't have the ugly nerd or Vexie fighting for you just you and me. she orders the other girls to back away and pulls out her dagger

Vex got ready to run 'im a son ares but i know my limits i cant take this thing one on one unless i had some help' then he got a crazy idea "DANTE!!!" vex screamed at the top of his lungs hoping his brother heard him as he got ready to fight

------

Dante heard someone call his name although it sounded like it came from a great distance 'that sounds like vex' he thought he let go of ash then knelled down in front of her "dont leave the cabin till i get back alright" he stood back up and melted into the shadows going in the direction of the call

(sorry if it takes me a bit to reply im being attacked by kittens while im trying to type)

Allina took the first stab at Skylar taunting her do you know that in Vex's first year he had 5 girlfriends she lied putting all her charmspeak into her words.

Oh if thats what you want to tell yourself be my guest Allina smirked. Elegantly dodging her dagger and taking a stab at Skylar leg.

Allina gasped as the knives hit her and quickly go handed some ambrosia from one of her gang she then took one of henries and threw one of her daggers at alines head it missed but tok of 3/4 of her blonde hair Allina turned and sashayed to her cabin smirking

Skylar rolled her eyes and glowed slightly, healing herself and looking even better than when she started fighting, even though healing left her very weak. She tried to stay strong and glare at the Aphrodite girls but her knees were already buckling.

Allina told the rest of her cabin to go put Skylar in a cave for the night they all eagerly nodded waiting for the right moment to strike

One girl stepped forward and punched Skylar in the jaw, sending her to the ground and into a puddle of mud. Skylar groaned and the others began kicking her repeatedly.

Dante appeared in the clearing's edge with his baton in hand and then he saw vex and why he was called "Are you serious vex out of all the monsters in the forest you had to find the one damn hydra?" he yelled at his brother running over to him flicking his wrist the baton extending out into his scythe

----

Vex saw his brother and smiled wide "technically it found me and man have ive never been happier to see you bro" he said as he got into a fighting stance "now are you gonna complain or are we gonna kill this thing" he said with a grin

Ash whimpered as she was left alone, not liking that idea. She followed him out, and got lost in the forest. After a while she came across a group of girls and frowned. Running up to them after seeing they were hurting a girl, she yelled, "STOP IT!"

Idress Looked outside her cabin window the Nymph had just left after giving her a lecture on punctuality a lecture that she had heard a million times before. To her horror she saw Skylar being kicked and tied up Idress grabbed Algimus and climbed out of the window. She went up to the girls unsheathes and growled. soz I need to stop now bye

Ash ran after them, pressing an odd button on her bracelet, that made it change into a long, crook like staff. She hit one of the girls around the head with it

Dante grinned "Come on bro just like old times you chop its heads off ill roast the stumps with hades fire" he said a confident look in his eyes his eyes turning slightly black as he summoned black fire in his hands

------

Vex smiled "you read my mind brotha now lets kill this thing" he said as began to glow red his body getting slightly bulkier and his eyes turning slightly red the blades of his swords looking sharper then ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back