• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

"yeah maybe the day will go by faster if we train hard" he said smiling at her then hopped to the next roof heading towards the training area

Skylar smiled and did a backflip off the roof and landed in a crouched position. She then took off running to the training arena. "Race ya!"

Vex smiled wide 'man I love this girl' he thought "your on" he yelled down at her he ran across the cabin roofs towards the training area keeping up with her as she ran on the ground

Vex jumped down off the roofs and ran in behind her smiling "I guess that's the Apollo in you" he said "so since you won what do you get" he asked curiously

Vex smiled and pressed the side of his belt his swords spring out "now that I can do" he pulled out both his swords then tossed one to skylar

"Now the first thing is that you make sure it feels balenced and you have a good grip on the hilt" he said smiling sounding like a teacher

Idress looked out of her Cabins window and smiled she looked at Vex like and older brother and was happy that he had found someone as nice as him not like that creep Allina who had dated everyone. Idress surveyed her cabin and smiled she liked it here it was much nicer than the orphanage. She wished she could leave the cabin but as the youngest member of camp halfblood she had to be supervised at all times.

That Creep Allina had charmspeaked the leaders into making the stupid rule she was almost 8 and a half for goodness sake and she had escaped a government stationed asylum so she should be able to go un supervised. She sighed and realised that she could go and see Vex just for a bit and meet his girlfriend she hoped they didn't kiss because kissing was gross. She ran outside to Vex. "Hey Vex do you have a girlfriend," she teased jumping at him. She turned to the girl and said quickly "Hi I'm Idress." "Whats your name?""How old are you?" "where are you from?" "Are you vexs girlfriend?," she asked giggling and jumping. She was a daughter of the goddess of wisdom but at the young age of 8 and a half she was more like the goddess of questions. @Skylar Black @Vex Kuma

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylar looked at the sword and held it a little stiffly. She looked awkward with such a large blade. 
"Uh, no I'm not his girlfriend. We're just friends. And I'm 17. I'm Skylar Blackwell." Skylar looked uncomfortable.

Idress sensed she done something wrong "Sorry didn't mean to be rude," she said worrying that Vex would be angry at her she turned around to face him waiting for the anger to come out in a ball of rage like what had happened when she had knocked over matrons perfume at the orphanage.

Vex shook his head "idress you know you aren't allowed in the arena when people are training at least go sit in the stands so you don't get hurt that's the last thing I want" he said to idress not angry just worried about her safety then looked at skylar and seeing how uncomfortable the blade was for her and chuckled if you need a smaller sword we can swing by the armory real quick" he said

"Really?" Idress says her eyes lighting up and her face turning into a grin like a cheshire cats. Please Vex she begs pulling on his top and giving him puppy dog eyes.

Vex looked idress up and down then looked at skylar with a grin "alright then you can train her with a dagger since she's so young and small" then he headed towards the exit "you two follow me let's go to the armory real fast and sky toss me my blade" he said smiling holding out his hand

Idress smiled comforted at Skylars touch she walked with them to the Armoury and saw it. "My dagger," she exclaimed picking up her prized possession Algimus. "Oh I missed you," she said taking the encored handle in her hand. "Stupid Allina took you away, well jokes on her because I put food colouring in her private spa," she laughed.

Vex walked into the armory after the two and stood by the door "i forgot you had your own dagger idress" he laughed "now you get to train with it" he smiled warmly then he looked at sky "do you see anything you like?" he asked her

Idress waited outside and slunk down the wall hearing them laugh and talk. Ba humbug she thought to herself "just friends "more like just madly and grossly in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back