Childhood Demons

Zane smiles as she blushes "What was that about." he smirks and stumbles slightly. He catches himself just barely. "Well, you are a good friend. I'm still curious about the blush though."

"I-it's nothing.... " Tacey says, kind of in a rushed manner. She was kind of flustered and it was obvious no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

"Come on, you can tell me. I'll um. I will. I dunno. I do something you want me to do, if you tell me." Zane smiles and bumps into her slightly

"I was...." Tacey mumbled softly. "I was just thinking about the kisses... that's all..." She said, her voice barely above a whisper as she glanced down at the ground.

"Ah. And how much you enjoyed them?" he laughs and sets his basket of clothes down once they get to the water. Marceline jumps out of the basket and drinks some of the water. Zane smiles and slips his shoes and socks Off. He rolls his pajama Pants up and goes about calf deep into the water. Not washing his clothes yet, just relaxing

((Yeah, that's about where we're at..))

"Quite possibly.." Tacey said softly, pale blush still on her cheeks as she sets her own basket of clothes down. She watched with a small smile as Zane relaxed. He deserved some relaxation after the night they'd had. She sat down next to the water's edge and watched him.

Zane walks his was over and then sits down next to Tacey "Isn't it so nice looking?" he smiles. It was still rather early so the sun was hanging over the lake in the sky, the water redlected it and looked shiny. Zane smiles and yawns, he rubs his eyes then runs a hand through his messy brown hair

Tacey smiled, glancing from Zane to the lake. "Yeah, I suppose it is.." She said softly, her red eyes focused on the sun as it hung in the sky. She couldn't help it when her smile grew. She'd always like the sunrise. She remembered when she used to watch it with her friend, Lanny.... She sighed, thoughts of her old life always depressed her, but she wasn't going to let them this morning.

Zane smiles lightly and yawns again "Ugh." he chuckle then looks around "Hmm I wonder where everyone else is, probably still sleeping is my guess, what do you think?"

She shrugged. "Probably, it is kind of early still.." Tacey said, glancing away from the sun to look back over at Zane. She smiled again. She was content for the moment.

"Why do you seem so happy to be around me?" he bites his lip. He wasn't used to people actually enjoying being around him. He frowns to himself and looks at the groud

Tacey shrugged. "I don't really know... You just seem to make me happy." She said softly, tilting her head to the side. "Does there have to be a reason..?" She inquired.

"Sorry, im just not used to people being so nice to me. Most of the time i'm seen ad expendable." he frowns and leans into her slightly "Sorry." he shakes hos head and frowns

"It's fine.." Tacey said with a small smile, resting her hand gently on her shoulder. "...and you're not expendable.. not to me anyways.." She added that last part in a whispered tone.

Zane smiles and hugs her "Okay." he lets go of her and blushes slightly "Erm, sorry." he rubs his head and looks away from her and back at the shimmering water.

Tavey giggled softly. "It's fine." She said, glancing at him with a small smile. "I don't mind at all." She said, a pale blush lighting up her cheeks as well.

"Alright. If you say so." he smiles and Marceline hops onto his lap. He pets the kitten and smiles "Meow?" Zane says to the cat

Marceline responds "Mrow."

Zane chuckles and looks at Tacey

Tacey rolls her eyes, a smile still on her face. "Of course, you're a cat again now." She said with a small giggle. She reached over to gently pet the kitten. "If you get to be a cat, so do I." She said softly. "Meow."

Tacey made a soft purring noise as she hugged Zane back. "Yay, I'm a good kitty!" She said in an excited manner.

Zane laughs and streatches out his legs puttin his feet in the water "I don't want to clean clothes." he frowns but then gets up and grabs his clothes and wash board

"Neither do I, but it's something that has to be done.." Tacey said, moving to grab her own clothes and washboard before settling down next to him again.

He starts to scrub and wash his clothes absent mindedly. His eyes were locked on the lake out infront of him. It gave him a headache. Like he should be remembering something important about the lake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back