• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High (ALWAYS OPEN)

Are you ready for the bell to ring that signals to start heading to class? (Majority wins)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm fine either way

• Total voters
Jason Vi Sanchez

Jason look at him "a yeah awesome sub " he said with a laugh as he look around and cross his arms as he look at dante "yo names Jason"

@Ldybug123

Calixto Vi Sanchez

Calixto fell asleep in the music hall.

Cassiopea Sanchez Espiritu

Was sleeping in the Janitors room.

Kat

Kat finally had made it to Advanced math, but by the time she got there she was panting for breath. She looked around and saw no teacher in sight so decided he/she may not notice about her being late. Kat then sat down in one of the desks in the middle and waited for the teacher to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Kat looked at one of the desks beside her and saw blonde haired boy who had just called her beautiful. Kat was regretting coming here before the teacher did. Not honestly knowing how to react she decided to say "You do know I have a name right?"

((@Ayuna Kusado))

Kat

"My name is Kat, what's yours?" She said obnoxiusly slow. Kat looked around and still saw no teacher were could he/she be? She then turned her head back to the Brownish Blondish haired boy.

((@Ayuna Kusado\)\)​

Rin winked at her. "I'm Rin, but you can call me your soulmate." He laughed. Even Rin knew that was piling on his act rather thick. He couldn't help but laugh, hearing those words fall out of his mouth. @CellistCat606

Kat

Kat was some how finding this quite amusing and responded with "Nice to meet you Rin." "So what makes you my soulmate?" As she said soulmate she made qotation marks with her fingers.

((@Ayuna Kusado))

Rin looked amused as well. "Let's just say, I know you'll fall for me. They all do." He put his hand on his chest and smiled mischievously. @CellistCat606

Kat

"Then how will all those other girls survive not being with you?" She said in a mockingly tone. Kat laughed a bit then waited for his response.

((@Ayuna Kusado))

Rin laughed.

"They'll understand, but don't be surprised if they shoot daggers at you." He smiled, showing his actual self for a split second.
@CellistCat606

Kat

"So where is your paparazzi?" Kat assumed that Rin didn't actually have a paparazzi and he was just making it up. Kat looked at the clock and saw only five minutes had gone by
well this is going to long.

((@Ayuna Kusado))

Rin laughed. "I'm sure you don't want them to come, but they should be here any minute." As he said that, a bunch of screaming girls rushed into the door in a group, and surrounded him. @CellistCat606

Kat

"Wow, just wow." "Wait, oh no where did Rin go? Oh well." She said the last bit sarcasticaly. When Kat saw the people rush in she began to worry a bit more about where the teacher was.

((@Ayuna Kusado))

Rin started charming each of them, and eventually the crowd parted for a second where kat was. For that second, he clearly looked annoyed. But it was quickly masked by his usual flirtatious attitude. @CellistCat606

Jason Vi Sanchez

Jason laugh "looks like u have someone to teach today "

@Ldybug123

Calixto Vi Sanchez

Calixto fell asleep in the music hall.

Was sleeping under the tree.

Jason Vi Sanchez

Jason laugh "yeah see u later " he said as he walk to his class to teach his student some advance history using Iluusion to make the lesson more interesting

@Ayuna Kusado [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@CellistCat606[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=Verdana]

Cassiopea woke up as she fell down the tree "OH NO IM LATE AT CLASS!!!" she said as she speed up to the music room but notice it was already 8th period "oh dear" she said as she place her hands in her face in confusion it was the first day of class and the first day she misses it she just hope the president wont notice this action.

((I am so sorry

@Ldybug123 I forgot who was the advanced math teacher, I just noticed that when you said it was 8th period. I'm so sorry for all the confusion I probably inflicted on everyone.))

((

@Kimi (Advanced math teacher) class began))​

Kat

Kat rolled her eyes at the crowd. Kat then took another look and noticed that some of the students were joining his paparazzi. Kat put her hand on her forehead. "How do you even get them to leave?"

((@Ayuna Kusado))

((@Kimi The Advanced Math Teacher))​

Jason Vi Sanchez

Calixto Vi Sanchez

the 3 of them laugh in the different location in the school because they all thought they were all late.

Alexs enters his first period class, his blank serious face shows the pain of having to go to school but he had to endured it. He took the center window seat because for the hell of it and took out his pencil, "Oi Jack, you think you can hold off the spirits while I'm in school. Riight..." Talking to himself quietly.

@anyone in advanced math class

Kat

Kat saw Alexs walk in she waved for him to come because she wanted to ask something. "By any chance do you know if that guy, Rin gets surrounded like this everyday?" She was pointing at the group of screaming girls and the one boy in the middle.

((@Ayuna Kusado))

((
@UdonIrvine47))

((
@Kimi The Advanced Math Teacher))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back