• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High (ALWAYS OPEN)

Are you ready for the bell to ring that signals to start heading to class? (Majority wins)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm fine either way

• Total voters

Jason Vi Sanchez

Jason sigh the girl was no fun he cant believe there are student like that such worms upon reality. what reality without fun?. he take a deep breath and walk, she was strange no not just strange annoying a little but never the less once student cant destroy his day beside there are many more student ahead once to the meeting and two for the chase. he then walk to the Garden and take a sit surely the garden was nice lucky no one was around he was getting hungry to say the least so he take out a human flesh and start devouring it. it taste great and its one of a kind.

@Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]

Jason Vi Sanchez

Jason sigh the girl was no fun he cant believe there are student like that such worms upon reality. what reality without fun?. he take a deep breath and walk, she was strange no not just strange annoying a little but never the less once student cant destroy his day beside there are many more student ahead once to the meeting and two for the chase. he then walk to the Garden and take a sit surely the garden was nice lucky no one was around he was getting hungry to say the least so he take out a human flesh and start devouring it. it taste great and its one of a kind.

[/QUOTE]
Appearing, suddenly, by Mr. Sachez's side, the principal glared at him. "What are you doing...you fool?" Clicking his neck 360°, and letting out a low, deep, growl the principal showed distaste for Jason. He was everything that the principal hated; a fun loving, joke making, poking fun at the principal, kind of being.

Jokesome said:
Appearing, suddenly, by Mr. Sachez's side, the principal glared at him. "What are you doing...you fool?" Clicking his neck 360°, and letting out a low, deep, growl the principal showed distaste for Jason. He was everything that the principal hated; a fun loving, joke making, poking fun at the principal, kind of being.

Jason Vi Sanchez

"why so serious there Mr.P?" he ask as he laugh and sit in un manner way. the principal he was always the righteous one who always look at at Jason and fix his wrong action and still he still act more like a father to jason in a way how childish like he was but it was fun cmon hes immortal can he do his morality in the life of Troll and Lesson well good? all mix up with commotion hes just eating human flesh in the Garden . unless he want Jason to picture his secrets and throw it all over the school again.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]

Jason Vi Sanchez

"why so serious there Mr.P?" he ask as he laugh and sit in un manner way. the principal he was always the righteous one who always look at at Jason and fix his wrong action and still he still act more like a father to jason in a way how childish like he was but it was fun cmon hes immortal can he do his morality in the life of Troll and Lesson well good? all mix up with commotion hes just eating human flesh in the Garden . unless he want Jason to picture his secrets and throw it all over the school again.

[/QUOTE]
Growling at Jason, the principal clicked his left hand out of it's socket. "Because, Jason, you annoy me. Your whole being, makes me stop my morning announcements...YOU KNOW I LOVE DOING THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!" Almost screaming at jason, the principal's eyes were ablaze. Letting out an elongated breath, he calmed down, straightened his suit and tie, and snarled at Jason. "Don't be late into your classroom...Mr. Sanchez..." Disappearing in a red cloud, the principal returned to his office.

Fylec

Hearing someone scream something about the announcements, Fylec checked his schedule. "Oh...English, Ryuk. I'll give you one apple now, it should last you a while...English lessons, in my old school, used to go on forever." Shaking his head, he checked his notepads and writing equipment. He looked at the Death Note, he made sure to hide it inside his bag, and under his bed, before he left dorm 5. "Hey, wait up Fylec...you know, i do feel some kind of pain in my stomach, now...maybe i'll just eat the apple now...what do you think?" Ryuk always thought with his stomach first, when it came to apples.

Jason Vi Sanchez

jason was eating when the Principal boom in words as like his morning announcement on his loud voice almost breaking his eardrum and he cover it together and look at the Principal "u dont need to shout...
fatty" he wispier the last part as he stand and the principal disappear up as he wipe hes bloody mouth and he stretch "a what a day" he still feel the irritation on he Principal "think this means war" he ask himself as he nodded and take out a black mark and speed up to the principals office and look around as he place the black mark down the door and knock 3 times as he speed up to teach his student about advance History as he laugh

Jokesome said:
Growling at Jason, the principal clicked his left hand out of it's socket. "Because, Jason, you annoy me. Your whole being, makes me stop my morning announcements...YOU KNOW I LOVE DOING THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!" Almost screaming at jason, the principal's eyes were ablaze. Letting out an elongated breath, he calmed down, straightened his suit and tie, and snarled at Jason. "Don't be late into your classroom...Mr. Sanchez..." Disappearing in a red cloud, the principal returned to his office.
Fylec
Jokesome said:
Jokesome said:
Hearing someone scream something about the announcements, Fylec checked his schedule. "Oh...English, Ryuk. I'll give you one apple now, it should last you a while...English lessons, in my old school, used to go on forever." Shaking his head, he checked his notepads and writing equipment. He looked at the Death Note, he made sure to hide it inside his bag, and under his bed, before he left dorm 5. "Hey, wait up Fylec...you know, i do feel some kind of pain in my stomach, now...maybe i'll just eat the apple now...what do you think?" Ryuk always thought with his stomach first, when it came to apples.

Getting his books for English, Fylec walked through the bustling corridor. It seemed like most students had other lessons to Fylec as he and Ryuk went to the English class.

"Well, Ryuk, here we go for our first lesson...try not to distract me too much...please." Whispering to his flying Shinigami as he walked in and found a seat at the back of the class near a window. Ryuk hovered in the door way while other students came in through him. "Hey, Fylec...i'm a ghost!" Feeling pleased with his 'joke', Ryuk laughed as he hovered, holding his stomach.

He felt other students looking at himself as he kept his head down, trying not to laugh at Ryuk. The teacher walked into the class as the final students sat down at their desks. It was a small class, only 15 students in total. Ryuk pretended to climb on the ceiling, then lost concentration and went through the ceiling instead.

Giving the students a poetry challenge to begin the classes for the year, Fylec felt uneasy. He'd never been challenged to use his brain to think of a reason why there, they're and their all sounded the same but were different words.

Kat

Kat heard the bell rang that signaled you had 4 minutes to get to class. Kat told her roommate "sorry I have to get to class hope to see you soon!" Kat then went rushing through the the halls and when she thought she made it to her class she realized it was the wrong class. Kat then realized she had forgotten her map in her dorm so she decided to just try to follow the crowds.

((There you go the bell finally rang xD ))

Annalise walked out of her dorm, and went to math class as it was her first class.

Rin examined his schedule and smiled. Then, he headed to his advanced math class.

Duke Mason

"The one and only, so im assuming you're Miles" He grinned at Miles. Shooting him a quizzical look when he started to write on his arm, so he doesn't have any paper then. Duke bolted off his bed when the bell rang for class, grabbing his bag and shooting Miles a merry little wave. Advanced Math...great! Just great! He headed through the corridors weaving his way through the crowds. He followed the crowds towards what he assumed might be his class, grinning he realised it was and he was relieved that he hadn't gotten lost. Strolling in he took a seat towards the back of the class and got his book out.

Lena Finch

Lena jumped up slightly and headed towards her class, she didn't exactly know where to go. Nervously she followed the crowds towards what seemed to be the main building. Looking at the classrooms she muttered the signs to herself trying to work out which one she was meant to go to. Science...Music...History...English...Art ah! Math! Lena smiled and headed inside her class getting out her pencil case and her notepad, she didn't exactly love math but she didn't hate it either.

Annalise sat in the middle of the room, and put her bag on the back of her chair, taking out a note pad and pen. @anyone

Rin sat in the middle of the advanced math class, winking at a girl that was next to him. @anyone

Alexs entered his dorm before anyone called out to him. The room, all clean and tidy, a window straight front lined up in the center showing what seemed to be the grounds for PE if it was outside, and a tree in the distance further off the field, he could possibly use that as a target for archery. He threw his bag on the left side of the room and sat on the bed thinking to himself about what to do. He dropped off whatever he didn't need underneath his bed, one of them was a custom made bow, (yes a bow in his backpack), he brought it with him for just in case situations and then the bell rang, irritating Alexs a little bit but leaving immediately to his class tho he was taking his time.

Dante walked into the school, his black wings folded neatly against his back. Since his class wasn't until 8th period, so he didn't have anything to do. He ran his hand through his long hair and sighed. He walked through the halls aimlessly. @anyone

Ldybug123 said:
Dante walked into the school, his black wings folded neatly against his back. Since his class wasn't until 8th period, so he didn't have anything to do. He ran his hand through his long hair and sighed. He walked through the halls aimlessly. @anyone
Appearing by Dante's side, the principal spoke. "Your 'friend' Sanchez...he's causing...he's doing..." He spluttered his words, angered by the thought of Jason.

"You must understand, Dante. I'm not trying to cause a rift between you two...just a rift between me, and his 'human eating' self." The principal stopped then disappeared in a poof of red smoke.

Jason Vi Sanchez

jason was on for the students he has no schedule in the morning so he thought it would be better if he just sleep. like the president wouldnt mind he's doing his job good he must be thankfull no screaming at him all around anyways he has more plans than just being serius around all is well for him think he drink last night it keeping him at slumber hope the principal excuse him again.

Calixto Vi Sanchez

Calixto lok around the students they all should be in proper places even thoe he was the "Master of Trolls" like his twin brother Jason they all should be "well mannerd" and as he heard about humans going in this school in grief he must execute and he would truthfully love to demolish.

he walk around classes by classes since he got nothing to do but sometimes help the principal on the paper works witch was boring as usual. its funny cuz he have a dorm that is hes at the student dorm he doesnt know why he was place to live with a student but it surely hillarius who knows the person who might be his partner in the room would regret staying with him.

Cassiopea Sanchez Espiritu

Cassiopea walk in the school she was late again as she throw her ambrella and look around it was the first day of class surely the president wouldn't as she walk around and sigh first day of class as the sun rises making her sigh disappear and only senses can feel. she hate the sun so much as it go to her making her sigh blind now she cant see anything. why dint her schedule at night anyways? this is toturing her but non the less she must go to her class right away her student must be going crazy the School Disipline might scold her like a little kid.

Ldybug123 said:
"Hmm..." Dante said after the principal dissapeared. He walked outside to find Jason. He approached him slowly. "What are you doing?" He asked quizzically, his eyebrow raised. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Jason Vi Sanchez

he heard some one talk to him "eating human flesh" he said with a laugh "what u want some?" he ask him as he smile he was wondering why this student is isnt at class yet.

Ldybug123 said:
"Erm...no thanks..." Dante said to Jason. (He's a teacher) @Astaroth Suzumiya
(yes he is the teacher mwahahahah Advance History ahahaha xD )

Jason Vi Sanchez

Jason nodded "a yeah thats cool by me" he said as he wipe the blood from his mouth and look at him he look like a prey yet he need to be sure he drank last night maybe it was affecting his senses "so arent u suppose to be at class? a never mind that i got hella time wanna go prank the school up with me?" he said with a laugh as he know his twin bro and pres would be so mad but worth it.

He was just about to doze off until someone spoke. This surprised him as he quickly summoned a pistol and held it in his hand while keeping the other on his chest. "Oh, oh... It's my roommate. Jesus, dude you scared me. I almost shot you." He threw the loaded pistol to the side and jumped up, holding his hand out for a handshake. "My name is, Anthony. Anthony Hamilton." his hand went back down when another student poked their head through the door.

"Um. Hello. You're the person who summoned money right?" The male asked.

"Eyup." Anthony replied with an awkward smile.

"You wanna be friends?" He asked.

"Not really." He said bluntly, his smile still planted on his face.

"O-oh. Okay. Bye." He said before walking off to his first period class.

"Hey! It's almost time for first period! I have math. What do you have? Actually. Don't answer. I don't really care." He said with a chuckle before walking off, not really knowing where to go. 'I suck at math. Like. I really suck at it.'

@Ayuna Kusado​

Kat

Just as Kat noticed that her following groups idea was leading her nowhere the bell rang. Kat sighed and tried to make sense of this place. She stumbled upon a map hanging on the school wall and wondered why she didn't see it sooner. Kat looked at the map and saw she was on the exact opposite side of where her class was supposed to be. Kat memorized the directions then went on her way of being late to her first class of the school year.

@I_Honestly_Don't_Know

((1st Period Classes begin!))

Chris made his way to his first class, math. He sighed, math wasn't his best subject. He entered the classroom and sat at a desk in the back. He looked around the room. @anyone in math

Annalise smiled at the boys that had entered the math class. She obviously didn't know them, but she just liked being kind to others. @Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back