• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High (ALWAYS OPEN)

Are you ready for the bell to ring that signals to start heading to class? (Majority wins)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm fine either way

• Total voters
Alexs though as he is, couldn't take his mind on the manifestation and now stench was annoying him as well but he'll get over it soon as his friend Jack said, "Why don't see if she needs some help with whatever she's got?", "I don't really need to Jack. She's probably got it under control.", "No, no. A little while ago before you got here. Ohhh, it was crazy! And crazy is a good thing, right?", "Well not really- hey! I thought you couldn't go off by yourself.", "I never said did I?" Jack did had a point, that just makes him want to know why Jack is only with him though, "Look Jack, if I go and talk to her, could you see if you can sense the motives of the spirits? Its very unsettling.", "Sure thing boss!"

Alexs sighed as he got up to walked through the desks to sit on her right in a empty desk, turning the chair so that Alexs could put his arms on, "Oi." He nonchalantly says to the girl.

(@Tokki)

Aurora looked up as she saw the boy observing her earlier was now talking to her. What does he want? she thought. Her darkling was still lingering throughout the classroom. It looked at the boy angry. "What?" she said. Aurora was confused as to why this boy was talking to her. She just started drawing random things in her agenda, waiting for his response.

@UdonIrvine47

Yuki walked over to the female that is now drawing on her agenda. She checked her own schedule and dorm room partner. And yup, it was her. Debating between whether speaking or making the female notice her, she just decided to speak. Though not herself. Yuuki, Yuki's puppet, was the one who spoke. Yuki held Yuuki in her left hand. The puppet had a black button on his right eye with a brown band to resemble an eyepatch. While the left eye is a small pink dot. "Hey! You there! Aren't you my dorm partner?" Yuuki said in a cheerful tone.

((Just in case my explaination wasn't clear enough xD Here's Yuuki and Yuki))
yoshino-date-a-live-kawaii-anime-35987069-833-1000.jpg
@Tokki

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora turned to a girl that seemed younger than most of the students here. She looked down and realized the puppet was talking. I would say that that's the weirdest thing I've ever seen but that obviously wasn't true. He was pretty straight forward for a puppet. She looked at her agenda it said her name, Yuki. "Oh you're Yuki?" The girl didn't seem to talk much even though her puppet did. It seemed to be talking for her but she didn't want to jump to any conclusions. She waved an awkward wave and let out a smile.

@The Otaku Diaries

With a moment of very awkward silence, Yuuki finally replied. "Uh no I'm not Yuki. I'm Yuuki." Yuki waved back and she hasn't changed her expression since she walked in the classroom. Her big green raincoat dropped down to her elbow when she waved. Quickly after, Yuuki talked again. "This one is Yuki though." He pointed towards Yuki with both of his arms. @Tokki

Alexs looked at the duo of a girl in her green trench coat holding in her a talking puppet, both having names that are almost identical. Alexs could sense a spirit within the bounds of the puppet, it seemed it was another powerful spirit using a object as safety but he turned away his distraction and replayed to the Fawn, starting with a bluff, "I know what you have inside you." Bluntly saying with his "always so serious" face. He hoped Jack was doing what he was told to do.

(@Tokki)

Yuuki turned around to the male that was just looking at him. "Ohh~ I saw that~" Yuuki said in a cheerful yet mocking tone. The puppet snickered quietly, well, it was his usual attitude how he likes to tease people. @UdonIrvine47

"Wait, what is that supposed to mean?" Aurora was very confused at this point. Maybe he knew that she could control spirits? Or her power maybe? The way he said it sounded so inappropriately said. She had a disgusted look on her face. Her demon was waving happily at Yuuki until Aurora said this and he looked at the boy and growled. She looked at Yuuki,"What are you talking about?" Aurora was very confused yet scared.

@The Otaku Diaries @UdonIrvine47

Yuuki had a question look on his face. "What'd I say that was wrong?" The puppet drew a question mark with his arm in mid-air, not completely understanding the female's question. @Tokki @UdonIrvine47

Yuuki waved at the male, though the female did not wave because she didn't want to be even more nervous. Instead, she kept a cold expression on her face and Yuuki, the puppet on Yuki's left hand spoke: "Meh. What's up?" Yuuki said cheerfully. @Ldybug123

Chris looked at Aurora's head. He looked a little confused, he didn't see anything. He decided not to say anything about it though. @Tokki

Chris saw the demon after it got off of Aurora's head. He looked at it with curiousity before it dissapeared into her back. He found that he was actually fascinated by mythical creatures, despite the fact that he was human. @Tokki

Duke Mason
Rolling his eyes he looked towards Fylec "Its just a table...I mean seriously the teacher doesn't care" Duke closed his eyes for a second and clenched his fists. "Look. Its just a table, if you want to go run to the teacher go ahead but it will only end up worse for you." He stopped for a second, "Sorry okay but im not exactly going to stop, and im not doing any harm so just leave it." Some people at this school seriously need to learn how to relax.He flashed Fylec an annoyed look before looking down at his desk and continuing to finish his doodle.
<School Announcement>

"Students, i realise that school is a joke when...the teachers don't even tell you what to do!" There was feedback from the tannoy after the principal had stopped shouting. Though his shouting had woken those teachers that were asleep during any classes.

"What you have to realise, dear students of Cherryhill, is that..." The tannoy cut off suddenly as The principal appeared in the normal science class.

"I can see all that happens within this school, Mr Mason!" Eyes of the principal light up with flame as he angered at Duke. "Who, in this class, knows witch craft or enchanting spells?" The principal looked around the science class, in anticipation of finding a student that knew witch craft.

Noticing that none of the students reacted to him, the principal snarled. "Boy...ehem...Mr Duke Mason. Detention!" Smiling smugly at Duke, The principal stayed in the science class, waiting for his reaction.

Alexs not wanting to start a conversation but Jack not responding to him, he had to stall a bit more but now he tried with normal talking, "I mean by what your powers are. I think I know what it is but I want to hear it from you." He thought to himself he had saved himself from utter destruction of his last remark but suspecting Jack was up to something else.

(@Tokki)

Monika Red

Chuckling as she opened the blinds to the gym, Monika woke Cassiopea up. "Hey...Cassi. It's almost time for you Drama lesson. Do have fun."

Smiling with he tongue out of the left side of her mouth, Monkia chuckled more but held her left hand over her mouth. Opening a window in the gym, Monika aired out the gym.

(( xD @Astaroth Suzumiya ))

Duke Mason

Duke looked up and rolled his eyes, great Principal Psycho. "What for sir?" He shot the Principal a death-stare and tried not to seem nervous. He reached towards his pocket for his pocket knife. He always held it when he felt nervous, I forgot to get it back off that stupid teacher! Great just great! "If your giving me a detention I need a slip." Duke closed his eyes and took a breath, he tried not to wind himself up as that never really ended well.

(( @Jokesome ))​

Kimi said:

Duke Mason

Duke looked up and rolled his eyes, great Principal Psycho. "What for sir?" He shot the Principal a death-stare and tried not to seem nervous. He reached towards his pocket for his pocket knife. He always held it when he felt nervous, I forgot to get it back off that stupid teacher! Great just great! "If your giving me a detention I need a slip." Duke closed his eyes and took a breath, he tried not to wind himself up as that never really ended well.

(( @Jokesome ))​

The Principal

"Defacing school property. A slip is not required in this school, Mister Mason. We run a different ship, here. I'm surprised that you haven't been more..." Licking his teeth, the principal smiled an evil smile, "intuitive, towards knowing that this school is completely out of the ordinary. Students, mostly..." His red, demonic eyes stared at Kat as he spoke. There was something off with this student "i'll wait to see what powers she has in the class of Powers."

Realizing he hadn't spoke for a few minutes, he closed his mouth and looked at Duke again. "Students have powers here, there are no humans. Why would i have need for giving out pitiful pieces of...paper!"

Grinning manically, the principal clicked his red, bony, fingers as he picked up a students pen. "Your hand, boy!" His eyes flaring up again, the principal breathed heavily.

Duke Mason

Duke noticed the look between the Principal and Kat, he keeps staring at her? Duke wasn't sure what but something was definitely off between those two. "My hand? Seriously, you haven't even taken me out for dinner yet" Duke muttered drily. He was nervous of the Principal, after all he is a complete psychopath. "I wasn't defacing school property I was enhancing it. Technically you owe me for my artwork."

Duke was practically terrified but this is how he dealt with being scared, he would either get violent or put up a smart aleck front. He rolled his eyes and sighed, he nodded slightly. Might as well do the stupid detention, how bad can it be. Im not human so hopefully I wont be killed. Probably just have to do something dumb like scraping gum off desks or cleaning graffiti.

{{ @Jokesome }}​

Kimi said:

Duke Mason

Duke noticed the look between the Principal and Kat, he keeps staring at her? Duke wasn't sure what but something was definitely off between those two. "My hand? Seriously, you haven't even taken me out for dinner yet" Duke muttered drily. He was nervous of the Principal, after all he is a complete psychopath. "I wasn't defacing school property I was enhancing it. Technically you owe me for my artwork."

Duke was practically terrified but this is how he dealt with being scared, he would either get violent or put up a smart aleck front. He rolled his eyes and sighed, he nodded slightly. Might as well do the stupid detention, how bad can it be. Im not human so hopefully I wont be killed. Probably just have to do something dumb like scraping gum off desks or cleaning graffiti.

{{ @Jokesome }}​

The principal, science class

"Your hand, I will create that which you have designed on my property. Upon your hand."

The principal's top lip twitched as he showed distaste for those that smart mouth himself.

"You shall receive, that which you have created. No reward. No special privilege. You will not be authorised a break."

Redrawing over the same lines that Duke had drawn, the pen seemed to suck up the ink that had been used. The wood was still carved however.

((Harry Potter had a piece of writing scratched into him with magic, I'm thinking like that?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back