• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High (ALWAYS OPEN)

Are you ready for the bell to ring that signals to start heading to class? (Majority wins)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm fine either way

• Total voters
Jason and Calixto

they both nodded and sigh "that fat P really is so childish that us" they both said at the same time as they cross their arms

Cassiopea

Cassiopea was still in the ground "i think he was just beeing muss understood then again its still not fair why he use my name... i need to talk to him i dont even care if i get fired" she said as she stand up but the sun make her bling and olny she could see was the light.

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]Jason and Calixto
they both nodded and sigh "that fat P really is so childish that us" they both said at the same time as they cross their arms

Cassiopea

Cassiopea was still in the ground "i think he was just beeing muss understood then again its still not fair why he use my name... i need to talk to him i dont even care if i get fired" she said as she stand up but the sun make her bling and olny she could see was the light.

[/QUOTE]
Monica Red

Shaking her head at the twins, Monica gets down from the monkey bars. "You think he's fat, just because you two are stick thin. Guys, grow up." She chuckled then closed a couple blinds in the Gym to help Cassiopea see, "is that better Cass? Don't bother trying to talk to him, he's an ignorant being who won't listen...anyway."

Thinking of her brother, Monica paused for a minute then smiled at Cassiopea.

Cassiopea

Cassiopea open her eyes and look around seeing their energy source and soul she smile "this is better thank u monica" she said as she look around into the darkness and their source is only think that she can see thoe she was a little sad she cant see thir image just their wave as she smile a little

Jason and Calixto

"no we just haven eat humans for the pass weeks " said Calixto as Jason nodded.

@Jokesome

Astaroth Suzumiya]Cassiopea Cassiopea open her eyes and look around seeing their energy source and soul she smile "this is better thank u monica" she said as she look around into the darkness and their source is only think that she can see thoe she was a little sad she cant see thir image just their wave as she smile a little Jason and Calixto "no we just haven eat humans for the pass weeks " said Calixto as Jason nodded. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11438-jokesome/ said:
@Jokesome[/URL]
Monica Red

"You're very welcome Cassi", Monica threw down a flare so that she could see everyone. She smiled at Cassiopea as the flare shone in a two foot radius from itself.

"Jason, you liar! You were eating human flesh outside the school building this morning!" Glaring at Jason through the flare's light, Monica showed her annoyance at him. "If you guys don't eat, everyone will seem fat to you."

Jason and Calixto

"yeah forgot about that well i just eat a small slice but i got starled by the president and fell my food" he said as she sigh while Calixto laugh

Cassiopea smile at monica "so monica P.e teacher " she smile as she look around

@Jokesome

Astaroth Suzumiya]Jason and Calixto "yeah forgot about that well i just eat a small slice but i got starled by the president and fell my food" he said as she sigh while Calixto laugh Cassiopea smile at monica "so monica P.e teacher " she smile as she look around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11438-jokesome/ said:
@Jokesome[/URL]
"Yes, Cassi?" Monica tilted her head as you answered Cassiopea. She chuckled as she heard Jason's excuse. "Well, he does like to just appear out of nowhere."

Cassiopea , calixto and Jason

Cassiopea look at her "well the principal told us that u can entertain us?" she said both of them nodded "but u know " jason said "u look kind cute" he said as Calixto smak his head "sorry about that" he said with a laugh

@Jokesome

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jokesome[/URL]
Monica Red

"Entertain you? Hum...not sure that's the word I'd use..." Monica giggled then bit her bottom lip.

"Kind of cute? That's all? Seriously, what does a woman have to do around here to be more than cute?"

She put her left hand against her forehead and sighed.

"Well, okay. What we'll do is all sit in a circle around the flare."

Sitting down on her left thigh, Monica waited for the others.

Cassiopea,Calixto and jason

"yeah" Cassiopea said with a smile as Calixto laugh at jason always having a fail talk with a ladys as Cassiopea laugh and sit biside monica

"so monica what are we going to do here?" she sak her with suriosity "i think we will cook jason" he said with a laugh as Jason slap the back of his head "idiot thats why P wants u out of here" he said as Calixto slap him back in the head "idiot u cant teach me untill u learn how to be good with girls" he said as he look at the fire

@Jokesome

Cassiopea

cassiopea felt monicas hand stroking her arm gently and blush "uuu-ummm well i do like hunting" she said as she grab her hand so she stop doing that stoking thing as she look like she knows the vampire's weakness when it comes to something more special.​

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]

Cassiopea

cassiopea felt monicas hand stroking her arm gently and blush "uuu-ummm well i do like hunting" she said as she grab her hand so she stop doing that stoking thing as she look like she knows the vampire's weakness when it comes to something more special.​

[/QUOTE]
Monica Red

Monica giggled as her hand was grabbed by Cassiopea, "are you okay Cassi? Something wrong?" She raised her eyebrows in a suggestive way as she held Cassiopeas hand in her own.

"Well, apart from rats there isn't much to hunt. Sorry cutie." She spoke to Cassiopea in a seductive way then giggled and bit her lip.

Cassiopea Sanchez Espiritu

Cassiopea look at her and she was still holding her hands as she let go and blush "o-oh im fine and no monica nothing's wrong" she said slyly thoe she can tell that she can smell her blood flowing thought her vanes as well as she forgot to drink some blood last night and her stomach growl as she blush in embarrassment "oh umm ehehe ... its alright Monica"

@Jokesome

Astaroth Suzumiya] [CENTER] Cassiopea Sanchez Espiritu Cassiopea look at her and she was still holding her hands as she let go and blush "o-oh im fine and no monica nothing's wrong" she said slyly thoe she can tell that she can smell her blood flowing thought her vanes as well as she forgot to drink some blood last night and her stomach growl as she blush in embarrassment "oh umm ehehe ... its alright Monica" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11438-jokesome/ said:
@Jokesome[/URL]
[/CENTER]
Monica Red

Whispering in Cassiopeas ear, while holding her hand, Monica smiled. "I'm going to tell your cousins to leave us alone...because that's what I want."

She licked her own lips, smiled at Cassiopea, then looked at Jason and Calixto.

"Boys, I've got something important to tell your cousin. Girly stuff that you probably don't need to know, please leave us alone."

-=-=((Bell rang that signals you have 4 minutes to get to 3rd Period Classes))=-=-

Kat

Kat heard the bell ring for you to be heading to 3rd Period. Kat remembered that her 3rd period class is Science. Science was her least favorite out of all of them, well besides powers. Kat walked into the classroom with her head low and sat down in the back of the Science classroom.

-=-=-((Students in Science Duke ((@Majarkhon)), Fylec ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki))=-=-

Rin turned to the group of girls that were following him. "I'm sorry my beautiful darlings, but I must go to class and I would love for you to do the same. " He winked at them and a few girls fainted. He rolled his eyes slightly as he went to an empty seat and sat.

Kat

Kat saw Chris and the big flirt Rin walk into the class. Since the bell hadn't rung she decided to talk to Chris. "Hey Chris, how have your class been so far?"

-=-=-((Students in Science Duke ((@Majarkhon)), Fylec ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki))=-=-

(Thanks for telling me who was in your science class. I didn't feel like going all the way to my schedule.

xD )

Aurora heard the bell ring and jumped up. She stood up and swung her backpack over her shoulder and picked up her books. She walked out the door of the classroom and headed over to Science. She noticed a boy making a few girls faint. She levitated a piece of paper on the floor and threw it at him. She rolled her eyes and headed to class. She opened the door and sat in the back of the class. She took out her sketch book and drew a picture of the boy flirting with the girls, the girls fainting, and herself throwing a piece of paper at him. She laughed a little at the drawing.

@Ayuna Kusado
@CellistCat606

Users who are viewing this thread

Back