Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post soon. One question Fable Fable Are there any vents, open windows, etc.?
Nope, no open windoes, vents for AC yes, but... not enough to fit a person. If you were going that way.

Nope, no open windoes, vents for AC yes, but... not enough to fit a person. If you were going that way.

Closed windows?
Cause I kind of mentioned I looked through a window in my intro post and idk if I should have now. :3

Closed windows?
Cause I kind of mentioned I looked through a window in my intro post and idk if I should have now. :3
closed as in, no one can jump through them. See through, yes. Unless the were is gonna break it >_>

Oh mah goodness, such talent, much word and descript, very beautiful, wow. Hmmm...
You don't need to get crazy >_> So many posts I just wanted to get a reaction up before more rushed in X3

I did, hes outside running in.

Should take at least a post just to get back mate, I didn't just cripple my PC for nothing.

By your post, you might as well have completely ignored my portal thing altogether, given that it hasn't really affected you at all.
(Same for centaur-girl btw)

Should take at least a post just to get back mate, I didn't just cripple my PC for nothing.

By your post, you might as well have completely ignored my portal thing altogether, given that it hasn't really affected you at all.
(Same for centaur-girl btw)
Well, it gives Mara a lot of time. And who says that doesn't take place? Naturally for those shots should need a new dodge roll. Also at this rate, it seems you got everyone so... why make two posts if one would be sufficient?

Well, it gives Mara a lot of time. And who says that doesn't take place? Naturally for those shots should need a new dodge roll. Also at this rate, it seems you got everyone so... why make two posts if one would be sufficient?

Not every charatcer was targeted

It gives Mara no time as she is not immediately under attack again, moments after (mostly) everyone being teleported away. We're not using an honour system, so you have to use dice an posts to show time and actions. You've allowed an unrealistic amount of time pass in your post, or your wolf has super duper speed somehow.

Fable Fable ?

It gives Mara no time as she is not immediately under attack again, moments after (mostly) everyone being teleported away. We're not using an honour system, so you have to use dice an posts to show time and actions. You've allowed an unrealistic amount of time pass in your post, or your wolf has super duper speed somehow.

Fable Fable ?

He is, in fact, elusive, so he would likely dodge it for just a few seconds before entering. Especially since he moved quite quickly when the portal came around. And it really doesn't matter. Either the portal gets him while jumping or talking so it would have not feasible or discernable difference in the outcome.

He is, in fact, elusive, so he would likely dodge it for just a few seconds before entering. Especially since he moved quite quickly when the portal came around. And it really doesn't matter. Either the portal gets him while jumping or talking so it would have not feasible or discernable difference in the outcome.

I'm not sure I understand the point you're making.

What Kloud is trying to say is his character took a debilitating effect (going prone) to perform the action which teleported everyone who who failed the evade outside. The action should powerful and impactful to your character because it has an immediate impact on his character. Your character simply being able to run back and in shoot in the same post negates the entire point of his character's heroic action and makes it seem useless/pointless/worthless. I understand your character is fast and elusive, but I think it is reasonable to expect that he portal-ed your character farther back than the others along with the centaur. They can run the whole distance back in one post, but running back AND shooting in one post is too much too fast. We want to try and handle things honorably, and make everyone's character feels like they an impact. This case, your character failed the dice roll, and has to be impacted by that. :)

His wolf could hear their entire conversation
Please, please PLEASE, do NOT do this trope. Honestly, this is a serious pet peeve of mine. If you're going to separate your personalities, that means you need to have a mental illness, such as DID. Earlier it seemed to just reference his form, not a separate entity within him. You are you in all forms.

A crimson, shiny wolf with blueish headphones at the opposite side of the gym jamming out as he watched Mara with intense focus.
Are these made for a wolf's head?

"Okay, follow me. If this works, you should have a shot." Zeke said in his human form,
When did he change back?

naturally incentivizing her to stop.
Denied. She could barrel into you, this is part of "auto-hit" rules. You are assuming what another PC is going to do. You can plan a reaction in OOC, but do not ever assume.

Then the sensation in his ears came up, a nice little portal. Zeke howled as he went through, shooting out of the other end a fair distance as he passed through. Landing on his feet, he sprinted to the door, nodding to the centaur he caught up to.
If you're going to have him return after the portal post, you need to expand on the effort it took to get there. Not "and he was there!" kind of post.

He jumped again where he coordinated his last shot to come from where Mara would likely dodge, in a nice corkscrew in human form. He whimpered softly, slightly hoping it missed. Then as the other agents entered the building, he conveniently stopped where Mara would dodge after that, she would either trip over him or risk getting shot.
-sigh- I get you're trying to be preemptive, don't. React to what happens, not what you think will happen.

I don't want to have to rip apart an IC post, but just this.... is just too much to even let slide.

Bottom line is: they're my portals, and I choose where the exits are for those who fall in.

Therefore, I choose a distance in which it takes everyone at least a whole post just to get back, thus affording Mara a whole post just to plan/think.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

Please expand on efforts to return to the gym after being ported away if you are going to put it within the same post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back