Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a custom fae race or fae society?
Fae society!
Name: Woodland Dwarves!

Fae Type: Dwarves!

Racial Traits:
  • Typically short and stocky. Standing somewhere between 4.5-5 feet tall.
  • Alcohol resistance. Alcohol is a large part of their culture and after thousands of years, they've developed a resistance to it's effects. Which is why dwarven ale is some of the strongest stuff you can get your hands on.
  • Dim light vision. Growing accustom to their new above ground world, Woodland Dwarves once advanced darkvision has degraded. Instead, they can see a bit better than most in dark areas and exponentially better in areas of dim or little light.
  • Well built. Like other dwarves, Woodland Dwarves are heavily muscular and strong and can lift up over twice their weight by default.
  • Survivalist. To make up for their degraded darkvision, they have adapted to their environment and have become great survivalists. Mainly having to do with herb gathering and trapping.
List & Explain Deities: (If applicable.)
They worship the same deities as the rest of the dwarves.
Government/Leadership:
Instead of a hierarchy, each colony of Woodland Dwarves have an elected local leader. They make laws that they best see fit to ensure the survival of their colony. However, if the community decides that the leader isn't fit to lead any more they can vote to take them out of their position and elect a separate official. Everyone in these colonies has a set of skills or jobs that make everyone valuable to the group. Everyone is treated equally and fairly no matter what they do.
Racial or Societal Laws:
They follow similar laws as the Mountain Dwarves with a few new ones.
  • Don't expand to close to the Woodland Elf lands, they get really pissy.
  • If encountering an elf in the wild, don't approach them or try to engage them in combat. Simply turn around and leave.
  • If there is a territorial dispute with the Woodland Elves, the leaders must come together peacefully to settle it.
If this is a race, does it have an origin story?
The origins of the small amount of Woodland Dwarves vary. Most ended up leaving their mountain homes due to either being overrun by attackers, disagreeing with the current rule of their old homes, or natural disasters collapsing or flooding their tunnels.
What is everyday life like?
Their everyday life is similar to that of the Mountain Dwarves. The only thing different is their jobs which range from wood cutting, farming, and even hunting and trapping.
Additional Information: Who doesn't like little lumberjacks?

Well this sucks. :/
Gonna have to find a way to save Mara that doesn't involved directly protecting her.

Ya gonna have to order me to do stuff btw. :3
StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Gilzar Gilzar

Do you think Adriel and Rosalia have worked together in the past? Both have been at pre-SMITED/SMITED for some time. I was thinking they might get along well actually. Rosalia is probably one of the agents who always consistently meets Adriel's high-standards of an agent. Adriel's not someone who has a problem with anyone's race as long as it didn't impact their ability to do their job well.

JustNicole JustNicole

I kind of worded Rosalia's SMITED history poorly. She became apart of it once it became renamed SMITED. It would make sense for them to get along, and they probably have worked together in the past. We can collaborate more on that if you'd like.

But yeah. Rose just shares a lot of the beliefs that Vampires have toward other races. Since Adriel and Rosalia have worked together in the past, I could probably see her having a more relaxed view on the Nephilum as a result. I'll go back and edit the post and make a less harsh description that more matches their history ;P

JustNicole JustNicole

Approved yas~

I will have to catch up with all that IC O.o, among doing some moar thangs irl, (curse busyness) but post will def be up in a few hours if it kills me x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back