Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I'm going to have a lot of fun with Victavia. If I can explain her in one sentence to you it would go like this. A vampire servant/slave that doesn't know sarcasm, slang, and jokes exist so she takes every world in a literal sense. I fear for her life expectancy here...

I'm curious; how is she going to operate as a field agent?

Sorreh peeps, doing all that's needed to ctach up is just... frankly beyond my tired azz atm. Tomorrow morning, hopefully, and if not, my prospects for tomorrow afternoon are looking less busy anywho.

have a wonderful night, peeps ^^

Dang I just got off work and it looks like I've missed a whole ordeal! I'm glad everyone is happier now. :) time for me to peek into IC now.

appeared above everyone with a water pistol and all those currently gathering in that little 'planning group' that had formed not too far away.

Just to clarify, because Sol didn't have a water gun and was also standing far from the "planning group" she wasn't portalled away? Just need to figure out how I'm going to set up my next post.

Just to clarify, because Sol didn't have a water gun and was also standing far from the "planning group" she wasn't portalled away? Just need to figure out how I'm going to set up my next post.

You were tagged by Fyuri in page 4 as one of the ones targeted, so no, you have to roll to evade and such.

You were tagged by Fyuri in page 4 as one of the ones targeted, so no, you have to roll to evade and such.

I guess she decided it was simple enough to just have everyone targeted for teleportation? I'd say it wouldn't harm to *roll* with the punches. Heheh. xDd

gah, why must life be so in the way of this rp x3. I do not forsee tonight being too hectic for me (hopefully) so I shall have to post then. I will hopefully not be so swamped much in hte near future so dun worry bout dat, but again, it's happening tonight. I will be sure to catch up on the IC when I have spare moments today as well, just t mak it that much more likely that it'll actually happen. I just was really not anticipating the sudden IC explosion and thus have simply not had enpugh time needed to properly respond to so much content. Havea good one peeps, teh Dergon WILL commit to posting tonight if it kills him x3

My post is short but it does pass the minimum requirement. I still apologize though, I have plans today and I possibly wont be able to post the rest of the day. Hopefully that isn't true but I wanted to get at least one post out.

Going to give others a chance to reply since there have only been three since the NPC post. :3

well gois, while I am still posting tonight, I talked it over with Fyuri and I think I'mma have to write Xaira out for now. Looking over all the commitments I have atm, including, school, a growing social life as I become less of a recluse, and a couple group rps I have been in for a long time and am very attached to (one which I'm gming), I just really don't forsee having enough time to write quality posts for this one as often as is fair to ya'll with everything else going on. I'm sorry for the sudden dropout after so many days of "I'mma post I promise" but I only really gave it due thought today. Don't fret, she's just gonna be injured and down for the count for a bit, and I plan to come back once everyone's split into groups which will likely be far more manageable for me. This is a wonderful rp so far, and I'm stoked to be able to give it the attention it deserves when I can :3333. Have a guuud one, peeps <3 (dun worry PanOtterPus PanOtterPus , TDWB is staying, and it's one of the reasons I realized SMITED, in addition, is a little much for me atm. I'll see ya in Deepvale ;3)

Last edited:
well gois, while I am still posting tonight, I talked it over with Fyuri and I think I'mma have to write Xaira out for now. Looking over all the commitments I have atm, including, school, a growing social life as I become less of a recluse, and a couple group rps I have been in for a long time and am very attached to (one which I'm gming), I just really don't forsee having enough time to write quality posts for this one as often as is fair to ya'll with everything else going on. I'm sorry for the sudden dropout after so many days of "I'mma post I promise" but I only really gave it due thought today. Don't fret, she's just gonna be injured and down for the count for a bit, and I plan to come back once everyone's split into groups which will likely be far more manageable for me. This is a wonderful rp so far, and I'm stoked to be able to give it the attention it deserves when I can :3333. Have a guuud one, peeps <3 (dun worry PanOtterPus PanOtterPus , TDWB is staying, and it's one of the reasons I realized SMITED, in addition, is a little much for me atm. I'll see ya in Deepvale ;3)
Sad to hear bud, but glad you told us! Its better not to take on more than you can handle. (and it's always nice to hear you plan to come back!)
~See you at that gate~

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Please remove the section of him suddenly seeing the affects of the injury. It just happened IC, so any chances of him being able to identify the break are slim, unless he suddenly has a medical degree of some kind, which was not mentioned in the CS.

And I'm sorry, but the singing is just useless Gary-Stu filler. Please remove it. I'm sorry, but, if I keep getting posts with kind of stuff, Zeke might find himself sentenced to a desk, aka removed from the RP. This is that warning. If you want, you can always post in the OOC to have people help you. I am not saying your character has to be tone deaf, but to include it within a post to such a degree is troublesome and makes me worried for your future posts.

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Please remove the section of him suddenly seeing the affects of the injury. It just happened IC, so any chances of him being able to identify the break are slim, unless he suddenly has a medical degree of some kind, which was not mentioned in the CS.

And I'm sorry, but the singing is just useless Gary-Stu filler. Please remove it. I'm sorry, but, if I keep getting posts with kind of stuff, Zeke might find himself sentenced to a desk, aka removed from the RP. This is that warning. If you want, you can always post in the OOC to have people help you. I am not saying your character has to be tone deaf, but to include it within a post to such a degree is troublesome and makes me worried for your future posts.

Alright, I be seeing you then. I will no longer be involved. Thanks for the fun but I no longer see any point in being here. While I have made my mistakes, this is not what I signed up for. Thank you, hope it all goes well.

Alright, I be seeing you then. I will no longer be involved. Thanks for the fun but I no longer see any point in being here. While I have made my mistakes, this is not what I signed up for. Thank you, hope it all goes well.
That is a shame. However, I wish you good luck in all of your future endeavors~!

Going to wait once more till more PCs post as only two have since the last NPC post. :3 And yeah, Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo please format your posts. I fixed it last time so it was easier to read. :\

Fair enough I guess, I tried to do it in the first post but kinda got lazy and didn't at any other time. sorry.
Thanks, it just is hard to read when they are smooshed like that. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back