Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, look at that character with humor, rather than seriousness. :3

Yeah that's how I feel and I hope makes others feel instead of annoyed. Literally, everyone understands whats going on and Victavia is sitting here like, "Who am I to serve first, there are so many of them." 60% of this RP she wont understand whats going on, 30% will be spent following orders and making weird punish comments, and the remaining 10% of it will be her taking the worst sarcastic comments seriously.

We've broken 80 posts guys! We must survive death by finals! We can do this!

My finals end tomorrow whooo

On the other note, I'm supposed to help organise the sport and art day next week so :b/:

Finals? I remember such things. They were, annoying. Now I just have to deal with things like mandatory overtime and Saturday workdays.

At times like these in which some people are able to post but most aren’t, I suggest making an out of plot, character thread. This helps others better understand the other characters, have fun with them, and stay interested in the RP since they wouldn’t be detached from lack of activity. Pretty much a place in which characters can interact in a separate universe, with more comedic relief if anything. Fable Fable

At times like these in which some people are able to post but most aren’t, I suggest making an out of plot, character thread. This helps others better understand the other characters, have fun with them, and stay interested in the RP since they wouldn’t be detached from lack of activity. Pretty much a place in which characters can interact in a separate universe, with more comedic relief if anything. Fable Fable
I've been considering an AU thread while finals are going, just gotta figure out what type.

I've been considering an AU thread while finals are going, just gotta figure out what type.

Crash land in a forest during Winter, limited resources and an abundance of predators and natural hiccups.

Quarantined within a building, the virus makes its hosts extremely violent and eventually bloodthirsty.

The group has to do community service for collateral damage on a mission. This community service is running an orphanage for a month.

Zombie apocalypse but the catch is, only children can get infected and the greatest delicacy to them is adults. The group is trapped within a school with the zombies and have to find a way out while not underestimating the zombies too much. ( This is more of a comedy. )

The group end up becoming children themselves due to a spell and Baosihr has to babysit for a week until they change back. Whether or not they lose their memories is up to you.

They’re all on a reality tv show. Enough said.

Everyone is forced into high school again by a powerful being and if they fail to be good students the penalty is death. The problem with this is the classes aren’t normal, they’re extremely crazy lessons like being thrown into an arena against math, science, and reading problems and you have to kill through solving it. There are also lessons like having to find the answer to a complex math problem in a landfill of physical math answers within 5 hours. With hints and dangerous monsters along the way.

Surviving the apocalypse in a, This is the End, comedic style and every character loses their powers.

Everyone switches bodies for a week.

This is all I’ve got so far.

Lmao Janus tryna convince anyone of anything is gonna be interesting xD

Guess my phone auto corrected.

MMMMMMMMM...

First and second are good... Mara would be a little too happy about the last one....

Hmmm....

Yasss second please! It sounds lighthearted and open possibilities to see relationship between them.

Also embarassing habits and secrets and deep dark past no one should be able to find otherwise, but relationship! Pair everyone

Eh not really feeling the second one but y’all can have fun. Can’t wait for the main thread to pick back up. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back