Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember guys, that if you are able to post, even if it's only two paragraphs, it helps move the RP along. There have been no IC posts since the NPCs and I know some of you have been posting for other things.
My post is the most recent of the player type I feel like posting now would be excessive. Sorry.

My post is the most recent of the player type I feel like posting now would be excessive. Sorry.
Nah you're good. I just mass tag cause EVERYONE MUST TAY PENTION

Kind of put myself in a corner waiting for Mara's reply. Where's our team lead?

Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Vampunk Vampunk Nephalem Nephalem StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 r e i r e i

Post reminder, it's been a week since your last post, or almost a week since your last post. You risk being removed from the RP. I get it's a busy time of year, but I implore you to try. I don't like having to remove people. :\

Light Light JustNicole JustNicole PanOtterPus PanOtterPus
I know y'all have mentioned trying to get time to work on a post.

Tarmagon Tarmagon
I know you're stuck waiting for others to reply, so by no fault of your own you've been unable to post.

i'm posting in a minute, got to finish one more part. sorry it took me so long

I won't cast my vote as I find that either are a good option in their own ways.
That's fine. I just wanted to see what players felt regarding this.

PC leaders for my vote! They can always have commanded overloading them as well

Fable Fable is there a way for a sort of hybrid system? Allow PCs to be team leaders but when you agree to become a PC team lead you agree that you as the GM can do posts for their character if they fall behind/things need to move on?

Fable Fable is there a way for a sort of hybrid system? Allow PCs to be team leaders but when you agree to become a PC team lead you agree that you as the GM can do posts for their character if they fall behind/things need to move on?
This was already mentioned as a possibility within the rules regarding activity and inactivity.

so PC team leaders would allow for this? if so I am in favor for PC team leaders
They wouldn't have a choice. If they go inactive, if anyone does, I retained the right to control the PC in cases of absence. Though obviously I would rather not.

Oh geez... This is a pretty tough vote... I'm frankly unsure... I really dunno which is better for the RP but I'd be perfectly content either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back