Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarmagon Tarmagon I’m no GM of this RP so you do have the right to disregard what I’m saying. Despite that I’ll list my concerns, not complaints about the Rill post, here anyways.

For example: PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Did post directly before you about having Tarrin dash after Rill but there was no mention of that in your Rill post. Also with Tarrin running at you first, Cellia standing at the door, and two vampires standing at the door I feel like there should have been a roll to get by all those people without them either trying to stop you or at least noticing the fact that you’re running in their actual direction. Much like with Mara and the water gun event, there were rolls for certain actions similar to that so I would’ve at leas rolled to give people who are physically at the door a chance to realistically react to you approaching them and passing them by. I also don’t know how fast elves are compared to vampires nor do I know the average vampiric reaction times as well as how fast Tarrin is to Rill, which is why I would have rolled in your situation just to be safe.

These are only concerns, like I said, you don’t have to listen to me since I have no say!

Last edited:
Tarmagon Tarmagon I’m no GM of this RP so you do have the right to disregard what I’m saying. Despite that I’ll list my concerns, not complaints, here anyways.

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Did post directly before you about having Tarrin dash after Rill but there was no mention of that in your post. Also with Tarrin running at you first, Cellia standing at the door, and two vampires standing at the door I feel like there should have been a roll to get by all those people without them either trying to stop you or at least noticing the fact that you’re running in their actual direction. Much like with Mara and the water gun event, there were rolls for certain actions similar to that so I would’ve at leas rolled to give people who are physically at the door a chance to realistically react to you approaching them and passing them by. I also don’t know how fast elvesare compared to vampires nor do I know the average vampiric reaction times as well as how fast Tarrin is to Rill, which is why I would have rolled in your situation just to be safe.

These are only concerns, like I said, you don’t have to listen to me since I have no say!
If you'd read my post you'd see I have Tarrin running for the flag at the end of it. I made a slight edit to make it clearer he's heading for the doors, but nowhere in your post do I see you addressing him directly. Gilzar had previously had Rosalia instruct Tarrin to focus on obtaining the flag from Rill, so I had him focus on his earlier instructions. He is still inside the gym.

If you'd read my post you'd see I have Tarrin running for the flag at the end of it. I made a slight edit to make it clearer he's heading for the doors, but nowhere in your post do I see you addressing him directly. Gilzar had previously had Rosalia instruct Tarrin to focus on obtaining the flag from Rill, so I had him focus on his earlier instructions. He is still inside the gym.

I know he is, I’m talking about Rill. I just quoted your name because I thought it was appropriate. Please re-read what I said, I was just telling Tarmagon basically that. I’m sorry I worded it weirdly to make it seem like I was referring to you, my bad XD

I was simply saying Tarrin did go for the flag and Rill should have rolled to avoid Tarrin since he did dash first.

No roll required, he hasn't even gone outside yet xD

I’m talking about Rill XD. My entire statement summed up is this. Rill should have rolled for her chances of making it past Tarrin, Rosalia, Cellia, and Victavia since they’re all by the door. In Rill’s post directly after your post with Tarrin, she didn’t even mention Tarrin dashing at her and just went outside. I’m saying Tarrin should have been mentioned in the Rill post since Tarrin did go at her first and is heading to the doors. It’s not too realistic to me that Rill can dash by those people untouched, which is why they should roll. I only tagged you because I brought up your name and character specifically. I’m not point any fingers at you, I brought you up as an example to strengthen my claim. I just word things terribly so it seems like I’m saying Tarrin needed to roll. I’m not, I’m saying Rill needs to roll because Tarrin is chasing her.

I’m talking about Rill XD. My entire statement summed up is this. Rill should have rolled for her chances of making it past Tarrin, Rosalia, Cellia, and Victavia since they’re all by the door. In Rill’s post directly after your post with Tarrin, she didn’t even mention Tarrin dashing at her and just went outside. I’m saying Tarrin should have been mentioned in the Rill post since Tarrin did go at her first and is heading to the doors. It’s not too realistic to me that Rill can dash by those people untouched, which is why they should roll. I only tagged you because I brought up your name and character specifically. I’m not point any fingers at you, I brought you up as an example to strengthen my claim. I just word things terribly so it seems like I’m saying Tarrin needed to roll. I’m not, I’m saying Rill needs to roll because Tarrin is chasing her.
Ah, my bad I've obviously read it like you were asking me to address these issues. I'm still not sure it warrants a roll though since it's something that can be addressed within the post :3

I see your point here, however Tarmagon Tarmagon seems to have had Rill begin outside the gym? A few posts back Rill moved outside the gym and began planning a route.

Last edited:
Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light PanOtterPus PanOtterPus @MatTamMax JustNicole JustNicole StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Tarmagon Tarmagon Vampunk Vampunk

Here is a WIP of the SMITED campus to help give you an idea of the layout outside. Remember Tarmagon Tarmagon , your character cannot go past the field around the gym or you get removed from the game.
smitedcampusWIP.png

Remember if there is any engagement of combat to use your rolls here; SMITED: Rolls.
And the system has been further explained on the rolls here; System

Vampunk Vampunk Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar @MatTamMax
I still need any roll modifiers you want to suggest.

Kloudy Kloudy Damafaud Damafaud
I need a finalized version of what you what your modifiers to be, if they are pending, you cannot use them during CTF.

I see your point here, Tarmagon Tarmagon seems to have had Rill begin outside the gym? A few posts back Rill moved outside the gym and began planning a route.

Yup. Once Boasihr made it plain we could select our starting points, Rill moved outside and away from the gym. Janus took up station beside the door, and Hjolgram joined him. Celena was the only member of Alpha team permitted outside since bravo beat them to the punch by setting up on the door first, so Celena is the only one Rill is currently worried about.

Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light PanOtterPus PanOtterPus @MatTamMax JustNicole JustNicole StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Tarmagon Tarmagon Vampunk Vampunk

Here is a WIP of the SMITED campus to help give you an idea of the layout outside. Remember Tarmagon Tarmagon , your character cannot go past the field around the gym or you get removed from the game.
View attachment 380426

Remember if there is any engagement of combat to use your rolls here; SMITED: Rolls.
And the system has been further explained on the rolls here; System

Vampunk Vampunk Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar @MatTamMax
I still need any roll modifiers you want to suggest.

Kloudy Kloudy Damafaud Damafaud
I need a finalized version of what you what your modifiers to be, if they are pending, you cannot use them during CTF.

Yup yup. If you notice, I've had Rill be pretty careful about how far away from the gym she's running. Right now she's circling it. And goading the centaur into rushing her.

Fable Fable

Ok, I have some bad news. My laptop has died and as of the moment I do not have backup computer so I will not be able to post until i get a new laptop. I'm so sorry

I don't like doing that for the simple fact that my phone sucks and doesn't like using the app or the website

Fable Fable

Ok, I have some bad news. My laptop has died and as of the moment I do not have backup computer so I will not be able to post until i get a new laptop. I'm so sorry
Do you have any ETA when you will be able to resume RPing? As much as you've said you don't like to write a reply on a phone (which I totally get), if there will be no resolution to this soon-ish, I may temporarily write you out of the RP so others don't get in a stuck position.

Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light @MatTamMax PanOtterPus PanOtterPus JustNicole JustNicole Tarmagon Tarmagon Vampunk Vampunk

I would like to try and finish the CTF game fairly quickly so everyone can move onto Mission 1. I know it's hard to get time to post, but I would prefer to not have to post for other players if I don't have to. If you posted recently, I just mass tag cause gotta keep you guys in the loop. I've been been lax on enforcing posting frequency, but I seriously do not want to have to post twice for the same PC. If I have to do this when you are able to post, I will just write out your character.

Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light @MatTamMax PanOtterPus PanOtterPus JustNicole JustNicole Tarmagon Tarmagon Vampunk Vampunk

I would like to try and finish the CTF game fairly quickly so everyone can move onto Mission 1. I know it's hard to get time to post, but I would prefer to not have to post for other players if I don't have to. If you posted recently, I just mass tag cause gotta keep you guys in the loop. I've been been lax on enforcing posting frequency, but I seriously do not want to have to post twice for the same PC. If I have to do this when you are able to post, I will just write out your character.

i'm working on a post now but i have an question

does calliea roll to defend victavia?

ok so i decided to roll block mara and janus cause i figure that she couldn't switch into attacking mode that easily.

Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria

I didn't even see the roll, i'm gonna roll for mara again but i'll keep the first roll if you liked

no i never really rolled dice before and i didn't know that you couldn't change your mind.

i'm so sorry! newbie at this
General rule for any dice, once the dice has been rolled, that is the character's commitment and cannot be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back