Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
r e i r e i
technically your attack hasn't failed yet. Janus needs to roll for defence to avoid getting hit by your attack before it fails.
So really, you should end the post still attacking Janus if you still intend to attack him.

Kloudy Kloudy
Please edit your post. A character with oil slicked shoes would not have the traction to resist the force needed to jump that high. Also, he couldn't clear them anyway, he'd have to use their jumping-target's body to push themselves over a standing person.

r e i r e i
You may need to edit your post once he edits his.

Kloudy Kloudy
Please edit your post. A character with oil slicked shoes would not have the traction to resist the force needed to jump that high. Also, he couldn't clear them anyway, he'd have to use their jumping-target's body to push themselves over a standing person.

r e i r e i
You may need to edit your post once he edits his.

I haven't said how high he jumped though. I'd say being able to dive over her head (and the staff) is more than feasible. If you really want, I'll have him kick off her for more height to make the kick work, but otherwise it should be good.

I haven't said how high he jumped though. I'd say being able to dive over her head (and the staff) is more than feasible. If you really want, I'll have him kick off her for more height to make the kick work, but otherwise it should be good.
You imply he has jumped over the staff and is coming at Victavia from above.

Janus leaped upwards in a display of incredible agility, flying high over the staff strike in an elegant dodge. Having cleared Calleia, Janus was now bearing down on Victavia from above.

Agility would be out the window trying to jump with oil on the bottom of his shoes unless there was like gravel or texture to offer traction. However, this is a slick gym floor, there is no traction anymore with the oil. His force required to launch himself, he'd look like this;

So, that is the #1 issue which leads to the problem of, if he couldn't make that jump, he'd fall into rather than over his target.

r e i r e i
I'ved edited Kloud's post. Please edit yours as needed for these changes. :3

We need to talk about where/how Celena had her little mishap. Rill's actions have her about 45 feet from the gym.
Well, I just followed you through your latest post, remember when you said that you were going to go around the corner?
"As she continued her run past the first corner of the gym, Rill made certain her path was clear, then angled her head slightly to see how Celena handled the sharper turn she would have to make due to her proximity to the gym wall. "

Well, I just followed you through your latest post, remember when you said that you were going to go around the corner?
"As she continued her run past the first corner of the gym, Rill made certain her path was clear, then angled her head slightly to see how Celena handled the sharper turn she would have to make due to her proximity to the gym wall. "
True, but you also had to run out away from the wall in order to successfully grab her. Since your trip happened after you grabbed her shirt and then her arm, I don't think we'd be close enough for you to hit the wall unless I broke away and made it to the wall before you tripped. Maybe she just stumbled and didn't fall all the way over?

Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light PanOtterPus PanOtterPus @MatTamMax JustNicole JustNicole StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Tarmagon Tarmagon Vampunk Vampunk

Because there is confusion where some people are, here is a optional image to use to place your characters. Now if someone says they are in an area and your character is near them, you are within that same grid area as well.

uoXmJJI.png

True, but you also had to run out away from the wall in order to successfully grab her. Since your trip happened after you grabbed her shirt and then her arm, I don't think we'd be close enough for you to hit the wall unless I broke away and made it to the wall before you tripped. Maybe she just stumbled and didn't fall all the way over?
I didn't say I hit the wall I said I fell on the side opposite to the wall. So technically is fine

Fable Fable So, judging by the limits placed on distance, each square is 25 ft x 25 ft?
Pretty much. It's not exact, just trying to give people a chance to sort of give a bit of an idea of a location.

I thought they're running to the right?

Aghh further than I thought. Faust would be H5 then.
Nope. In her post I annotated that she was running counter clockwise around the gym, and that their encounter took place right after they turned the corner. They were running about 10 ft/s and now Rill is going about 18 ft/s

Vampunk Vampunk JustNicole JustNicole
You guys are going on two weeks since your last post. I get it is the holidays, but if you are unable to get a post up soon, I will most likely remove you.

I think I need to drop out of this one actually. I never managed to really get my character engaged and I simply don't have enough time on my hands to be active in this roleplay.

Sorry for the trouble but I think it'll be better this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back