• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

*holds up a glass of champaign* Now that I am openly accepted into the party, I hope to participate in whatever frivolities are experienced alongside you all, my comrades. A toast!

*dings glass in side with fork or whatever to look pretentious as hell*

@Elysium I should've asked this before posting, but alas I got excited. So how heavy do the laws of the games weigh in? Do we need HM's to travel? Or can we use plan logic? Like once you get a flying poke, you can travel anywhere, but there's always the risk of getting lost.

If we don't need HM's, I have no problem changing my post.

If something more along the lines of logic applied you'd probably have to have a pokemon big enough to actually carry you. I don't see a pidgey picking up and taking off with their trainer hahaha!

Well of course lol. But Zak has a Charizard and a Skarmory, so he's good in that department. Now if we don't need HM's, I'm thinking of replacing Skarmory or just taking it off the team all together. Zak does need a water type though.

@Noivian - I didn't realize you had finished. I'll go take a look.

EDIT: Yes, she is. Feel free to post up in IC now. Alaric's open if you want someone to RP with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh um

It's kinda a work in progress still, but I converted her.

Details about her history will be filled in as I think of them... Like how my opening post will probably include something about how she lost her father in the war and that's why she's at the festival. Just things I wouldn't think of including at the start.

[QUOTE="Bum Bear]I've won the battle of laziness . . . for now that is >3>

[/QUOTE]
Just FYI the picture in your post macro's broken

Everyone that's posted is somewhere in Lilycove I think... could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back