• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

I only because, I've always pictured mega stones and key stones being obtained in a special way. In the games you just find them, but in the cartoon, you have to go into caves and ruins searching for them. Then you have to find a 'smith' that can shape the stone into a sphere. So I was wondering, would you have a special "quest" or an little arc? It'd be cool to have an arc if we could get more regular trainers

@Jose Prime

So... What are the chances of having something happen similar to our last Pokemon thread together? Granted it'll probably be a roll reversal.

@KageYuuki I'd be up for it, and now that we know more people with defiantly be involved, who knows what will happen. I guess Zak's Bolt will the the victim, poor little Minun. It's gonna hurt some too because my first run through Omega Ruby, I caught a Minun and it was a valuable team member! Ooohhh the drama!!! (*U*)

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL] I'd be up for it, and now that we know more people with defiantly be involved, who knows what will happen. I guess Zak's Bolt will the the victim, poor little Minun. It's gonna hurt some too because my first run through Omega Ruby, I caught a Minun and it was a valuable team member! Ooohhh the drama!!! (*U*)
It might play out more along the lines of Zak getting cocky against a trainer way more experienced than he is.

@KageYuuki I can see that, but wouldn't he recognize the johto champion? I was going to have him be a bit cocky, seeing how he learned at an earlier age, but I don't think he'd be dumb enough to take on a champion

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL] I can see that, but wouldn't he recognize the johto champion? I was going to have him be a bit cocky, seeing how he learned at an earlier age, but I don't think he'd be dumb enough to take on a champion
Hmmm he might recognize her . . . . And the chance of her losing control of her pokemon is pretty slim...

....I'm not accepted yet, but I JUST CAN'T HELP IT

@Jose Prime I looked at your profile picture and I think this

[media]

[/media]
will make you happy.

*steps back into the shadows making windy noises or something*

Hahaha yeah I enjoyed that episode. (Totally thought of that too at the pic.)

...oh god the kid actually had a name thats right xD I'm sorry, I never really watched Digimon. I actually spent more time watching... Yu-gi-oh...

explosiveKitten said:
I remember nothing from Yu-gi-oh to be honest. All I know is the meme. You know the one.
The chronological moment of now is the one in which we shall have a personal dispute?

Oh boy, here we go with YGOTAS quotes way out of context :P

Anyway, with the attention this has got, I think I'll start it up later tonight. But first, moar fallout.

Elysium said:
Oh boy, here we go with YGOTAS quotes way out of context :P
Anyway, with the attention this has got, I think I'll start it up later tonight. But first, moar fallout.
I just wanted to make sure you knew I fixed up Cross I think? is it satisfactory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back