• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Horror is a mixed bag for me. I like horror but, I specifically like cosmic or monster horror. I'm ok with slashers but they just generally dont interest me.

Give me like a creepy SCP foundation style facility though where space time gets wonky and monsters with impossible abilities exist and you have my attention.

Horror is a mixed bag for me. I like horror but, I specifically like cosmic or monster horror. I'm ok with slashers but they just generally dont interest me.

Give me like a creepy SCP foundation style facility though where space time gets wonky and monsters with impossible abilities exist and you have my attention.
i know a movie that you would love

ph but yeah you can be a monster in the rp and theres powers (of course)

My teacher : Make a google slide on science stuff

Me : Makes the background a picture of fire

Also Me : *laughing maniacally while saying FIRE*

this what my google slide looks like rn
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 11.38.24 AM.png

Have yall seen Fantasy Island? Its pretty fucked up.

Its about these people who get a "ideal vacation" to a place and they get granted one wish. Well their wishes are twisted and then they are on the run to survive shit and there is death and a lot of gore

Its about these people who get a "ideal vacation" to a place and they get granted one wish. Well their wishes are twisted and then they are on the run to survive shit and there is death and a lot of gore
yes its seriously fucked up

sounds fun

But it was a pretty good movie.

Here is the trailer for it- {I CAN SEE YOU LURKING GUESTS}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back