• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
These are all dragon rps cause im obsessed with dragons. These are only a couple and the roles arent on here

A night wing is sick of peace and creates a "Prophecy" for war.. *Peace is gone. With the land now need to ring with blood. The Queens have forgotten what needs to be done.. The land will now bleed cruor. A egg so cold to the touch shall come. A egg of blacked hue shall rest beside you. A egg so green it shines through the deep. A egg of dirty sand hidden in scorpions rest. A egg of fire so bright to blind. A egg of two shall thrive near the vines..*

The Great Warrior is dying and no medic can heal it.. The sky kingdom is in uproar because who would take on her legend? The Great Warrior orders a prophet to come, she wants to known her legend will be carried on by a fierce ruler and to hold the Great Battle of Powers to see who will.. Well your powers are now useful and you sign up.. Who knows maybe you will walk out as the Fierce Warrior.

The Great Warrior is a legend. Her posters are everywhere in the sky kingdom. You are in awe of her and when the time for the Warrior Feast is around you get an invite to attend the feast with her.. When the feast comes a mistake is made and the Great Warrior is killed. The Kingdom is in peril and everyone is blaming the dragons at the feast.. but you know it couldnt have been anyone there.. So now the dragons at the feast and you are on the run..|

There was once an animus who went insane. They would always say something about the trees of Willow Woods. No one has entered since but dragons have been reporting screams of something un-animal within.. The Sky Queen is tired of these reports and sends dragons in to find out what is going on. You were chosen to go.. and you spot them..|

Ironic, the RP I talked myself out if was dragon bassed. I dunno, most of these settings look good, I could see people hopping in them. Though I think Dragonets of War and In Peril V1 are a bit unclear as to what the actual RPers would be playing and doing.

Dragonets of War- Pretty much raised to start another god damn war. The rp goes through how they are raised and plan to start it though it could backfire and it doesnt start.

In Peril V1. Is more of a battle like rp where ocs would battle out to get spots in tournaments. Pretty much you battle someone to the death and if you win you move up with the next person. If you kill them then you move forward again and again.

Yes yes I do. Battle and Horror rps are my favorite to host besides school rps

I love my combat and horror, but I generally like mixing them in to a more overarching story. I started as a combat RPer back when I first RPd 20+ years back.

It was Zoids, back in the day when AOL dial up was a thing and had chatrooms for RP.

I was a powergaming shite back then though, lol.

lol ive been rping for a good couple years but didnt really get into it until beginning of last year.

No not yet! I wanna do a rp with these ideas maybe but no they are for my other game

I've been into it non stop, send help.

The group RP I had in mind was, kind of slice of lifeish with combat mixed in.

It'd be a dragon RP, however, in the world Dragons would be these, absurdly powerful beings. So much so that when they claimed territory it morphed the very land to suit them.

Coastal Dragon? That land you claimed steadily changes and becomes a coastline.

Fire Dragon? The land becomes charred and volcanic.

Forest Dragon? Rich life filled forests sprout.

Black Dragon? Either Wastelands or Swamps, depends on the Dragons tastes.

Entire mortal kingdoms sprout up in these territories, and are usually influenced by the dragon whos territory they settle in. Some worship their dragons, some are controlled by fear, some see them as a god of war or a godess of fertility.

Naturally, these dragons fight, and when they do its over territory. Its rare that the fights are fatal, but big swathes of the world can change rapidly due to these conflicts.

So the, RP would be just that. These dragons living in this world, claiming territory, forming alliances, chilling with their people, fighting rivals, finding romances and mates. Just all the drama that comes with being an ancient all powerful dragon.

Zef if you end up hosting that tell me. I would gladly join. I have ideas brewing

I think I'd wanna make a world map, so we know what territory is available and who lives near who. Though not every dragon has to control territory.

Also if you want to have a base set like of dragons {How they commonly look according to type} tell me and I can draw them for you if you dont have any already. I would just need a general idea of them.

I'm glad! Originally I was going to let people play any race and live under dragons but like... I think thatd spread everyone too far apart.

If everyones a dragon, everyone can get anywhere anytime, and use humanoid forms if they so choose.

The idea I had for mine would be this, nerd dragon who loves magic and has a kingdom of sorcers who live in his territory paying tribute by offering up scrolls and spellbooks for his absurdly huge library.

Yea if ytou did end up hosting it would be cool to have a human and dragon oc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back