• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Casual] Starlight Academy <open>

"No need to be so formal, Just call me something other than Mrs Kelly." "I prefer Kris.. It's nice to now meet you Aaron, you better not-" "Kris! He seems like a nice young man, even if he's awkward around our daughter.." Mikuru giggled, "They're like this I'm sorry..." Mikuru whispered and put her head on his shoulder. "Aaron.. Where are you two..?  Your parents must be worried sick.. It's been a year, if I'm correct." Mikuru looked at Aaron, "M-Mom.. I don't think it's best to talk about that.." 
@Caffeine Freak

Elisa Darthwell & Adrian Maxwell

As Elisa looked around again, she noticed multiple things, Aki was someone who was big in the top world, Mikuru was close to her family, and Aaron and Ano... Nothing so far. Elisa, you might be forgetting something, seems Mikuru like Aaron, a lot. Evelyn said inside her head, she could almost see the smirk planted on her lips, Elisa merely sighed as  [ @Rosehaven17 ] Adrian moved over to Aki, sitting down next to her giving another smile, "Seems people are enjoying the phones..." Adrian said breathing out a laugh as Elisa heard the guard reply, she merely nodded with a sly smirk. Adrian turned his attention back to Aki before he placed his head down on the table, his arms acting as a pillow. @Caffeine Freak @RunicFollower @Rosehaven17 @Camilton @LumaThePhoenix

{Lesson's starting in this post!}

"Your parents must be worried sick.. It's been a year, if I'm correct."

"M-Mom.. I don't think it's best to talk about that.." 

Aaron's heart skipped a few beats.

"A... year..?" A previously blurry memory began to take shape.. something the Headmaster had pointed out earlier, something that completely went over his head.

28th August, 2026. That's what the Headmaster had said yesterday. But something else bubbled to the surface..

..September 1977. That's.. when they took me. Which meant.. I've been frozen in a tube for nearly 50 years.

Aaron's stomach lurched. "I.. need the bathroom." He said queasily, immediately getting up and stumbling down the pathway.

It wasn't long until he was facing a familiar slender figure.

"Mr Wright." The Headmaster gave him that cold, warm smile. "Perhaps there's a detail we should discuss in my office." He suggested, as if he could read Aaron's mind.

Aaron nodded silently, following the Headmaster down the corridor.

Minutes later, Aaron emerged from the office - feeling slightly less nauseous, but an emptiness still aching in the pit of his stomach.

"I do hope what I've said has made you feel better. Now, you should run along, lessons are about to start." Sure enough, right after the Headmaster spoke, the bell went off.

"I do believe you have Heist Studies next?"

Aaron nodded again, not even surprised the Headmaster knew everything about his day at this point.

"One of your natural talents. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Off you go now, wouldn't want to be late."

Aaron followed the room numbers until the one that matches his schedule slid into view. Like the rest, the exterior was a steel vault, but the interior was something else entirely.

In this case, the interior was a concrete room with various safes, doors and security appliances littered around the room. On one side, a painted out pathway was systematically obstructed by several doors which ranged in order from a glass door all the way up to a bank vault door. On another, several safes were lined up in order of bulkiness, from a tiny aluminum safe on a shelf up to a steel safe with a particularly rude phrase spray painted on the front. On each desk was an array of lockpicking equipment and various power tools.

Aaron blinked. The teacher had been staring at him the entire time he'd been surveying the room. "Oh.. uh, hi.. Mr..?" Aaron waited for the teacher to finish the sentence for him, but the teacher simply shook his head. "You.. don't have a name?" In response, the teacher continued staring at him.

..Why is he... Oh. Great, a mute teacher. Aaron reluctantly nodded his head in understanding and asked, "Where do I sit?" 

The teacher seemed pleased with Aaron's understanding, and just gestured to the general area of the seats. Wherever I want? Alright. Aaron pulled up at the closest desk and pinned his eyes on the door, hoping his friends would show up.

@RunicFollower

@Vampiress

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@LumaThePhoenix

@anyonereally

Last edited by a moderator:
{Lesson's starting in this post!}

"A... year..?" Aaron's eyes widened. A previously blurry memory began to take shape.. something the Headmaster had pointed out earlier, something that completely went over his head.

28th August, 2026. That's what the Headmaster had said yesterday. But something else bubbled to the surface..

..September 1977. That's.. when they took me. Which meant.. I've been frozen in a tube for nearly 50 years.

Aaron's stomach lurched. "I.. need the bathroom." He said queasily, immediately getting up and stumbling down the pathway.

"Mr Wright." The Headmaster gave him that cold, warm smile. "Perhaps there's a detail we should discuss in my office." He suggested, as if he could read Aaron's mind.

Minutes later, Aaron emerged from the office - feeling slightly less nauseous, but an emptiness still aching in the pit of his stomach.

"I do hope what I've said has made you feel better. Now, you should run along, lessons are about to start." Sure enough, right after the Headmaster spoke, the bell went off.

Aaron nodded again, not even surprised the Headmaster knew everything about his day at this point.

"One of your natural talents. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Off you go now, wouldn't want to be late."

Aaron followed the room numbers until the one that matches his schedule slid into view. Like the rest, the exterior was a steel vault, but the interior was something else entirely.

In this case, the interior was a concrete room with various safes, doors and security appliances littered around the room. On one side, a painted out pathway was systematically obstructed by several doors which ranged in order from a glass door all the way up to a bank vault door. On another, several safes were lined up in order of bulkiness, from a tiny aluminum safe on a shelf up to a steel safe with a particularly rude phrase spray painted on the front. On each desk was an array of lockpicking equipment and various power tools.

Aaron blinked. The teacher had been staring at him the entire time he'd been surveying the room. "Oh.. uh, hi.. Mr..?" Aaron waited for the teacher to finish the sentence for him, but the teacher simply shook his head. "You.. don't have a name?" In response, the teacher continued staring at him. Why is he... Oh. Great, a mute teacher. Aaron reluctantly nodded his head in understanding and asked, "Where do I sit?" 

The teacher seemed pleased with Aaron's understanding, and just gestured to the general area of the seats. Wherever I want? Alright. Aaron pulled up at the closest desk and pinned his eyes on the door, hoping his friends would show up.

@RunicFollower

@Vampiress

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@LumaThePhoenix

@anyonereally

(( I SHALL SAVE YOU FROM THE LONELINESS! O_O ))

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa simply sighed as she saw everyone get aqquinted and happy about the phones. Stop, now. Do not feel sad about the fact your parents decided to just leave us. Evelyn sang inside her mind as Elisa sighed, she made her way towards the exit of the Cafeteria and entered the hallway, "Heist class... Got it..." She said to herself as she walked down the hallway, same hallway and lights, but the metalic figure stood there, still and looking outside which could only be described as the window to the ocean, Elisa merely sighed with a glare to the thing, walking past it. It didn't react like she was expecting it to, but something was... Off... She continued down the hallway before she saw the large mettallic door wide open, almost welcoming to anyone that decided to pass by, she looked around the corner, the teacher and Aaron looking right at her, she gave a light blush as she walked towards where Aaron was seating, sitting right next to him, "Hey..." She said in a shy tone before looking back at the teacher, still looking at the entrance. @Caffeine Freak

Rue pocketed the phone and ran to Ano as the guard walked away. " Ano we must reconvene with our friends , I have a gift for our ring leader he must be give the sacrifice." Rue proclaimed as she hopped on Ano's back once more pointing her finger in the direction towards class. " ONWARD MY FRIEND TO VICTORY." Rue shouted 

Ano laughed a little as he walked into the classroom. " Here we are your highness, I hope my services were of noble cause to you." Ano said as Rue hopped off his back. Ano took his seat next to Elisa. " Hello Elisa it's good to see you are feeling better, I'm sorry there was not more I could do , but your body seems to reject my Qi." Ano said to Elisa

Rue walked to Aaron and slid him one of her phones from her backpack into his lap. " This is for you oh great and wise one I worked on it all night last night just so you didn't have to worry about any pesky " bugs" in your room , I hate bugs cockroaches in particular." Rue said winking when she said bugs. She say down next to Ano and waved at Elisa. " Hello you must be the lady that was bleeding yesterday, what happened to ya any who? " Rue asked Elisa 

@VenomSlayer

@Caffeine Freak

Mikuru watched Aaron leave, and then turned back to the phone, taking it off speaker, she talked to her parents a little longer, then heard the bell, she sniffled, "I-I.. I have to go.." She whispered, both her parents were on the verge of tears, and at this point were crossing it. "Stay safe.. Just be.. You." "We love you.." Mikuru smiled, "I will.. I love you both.." She said, and the call ended. She pocketed the phone and got up, and walked to her class, once there she ignored the teacher, and just stood in front of Aaron, "I-I'm sorry.. Really.. I don't know w-what my Mom was saying about the year.. I should've stopped her.." She mumbled, and wiped the tears rolling down her cheek. She walked off to the back of the class, giving a little wave to her other friends in the class, then sat down, and put her head down on the desk. 

@RunicFollower

@VenomSlayer

@Caffeine Freak

@Rosehaven17

@LumaThePhoenix

"Hey..." Elisa pulled up a seat next to Aaron.

"Yo, you feeling better? You looked pretty roughed up last night." Aaron asked, trying to shove a casual tone in front of the obvious worry.

It wasn't long afterwards that Rue appeared.

"This is for you" She said, slipping him a phone. "Oh great and wise one I worked on it all night last night just so you didn't have to worry about any pesky " bugs" in your room , I hate bugs cockroaches in particular."

The weight of the phone felt uneasy as he shoved it into his pocket, but something about what Rue said afterwards caught his attention. 'Bugs'? Was that.. some kind of code?

Before he could consider it, Mikuru was suddenly stood in front of him. A mixture of relief and dread pooled in Aaron's stomach.

"I-I'm sorry.. Really.. I don't know w-what my Mom was saying about the year.. I should've stopped her.."

Aaron opened his mouth to.. assure her? Tell her the truth? Dismiss her concern? Insist he was fine? The thoughts muddled up in his head, he couldn't form a single word.

Some kind of friend I am He thought bitterly, watching as Mikuru put her head on the desk she sat down at.

"Alright, class."

Aaron jumped out of his skin. Who said that?

Was it ..the teacher..?

"You.. can talk?" Aaron's thoughts drifted from his lips.

The teacher gave him a quizzical look, then burst out laughing.

"I was just messing with you, I wouldn't be such a great teacher if I couldn't talk!"

Aaron rolled his eyes. Great.. another nutcase.

"Anyway, my name is Mr Reed - or, as some of you may know me.. the Ghost Thief!"

He surveyed the room, apparently expecting some sort of reaction or recognition. When none came, he continued.

"A-Anyway, we'll start today with a safe-cracking assessment. Pick up a single tool from your desk and attempt to crack one of the safes I have lined up on the wall."

@RunicFollower

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@LumaThePhoenix

@Vampiress

Mikuru just poked the tools, not really caring about what the teacher said, she had more issues in her mind than this, "And if we don't?" She asked and raised her hand. "What would you do then?" She asked and stood up. Off what she remembered, if she was defiant in class she was usally sent of the room, but this teacher didn't seem as insane, if anything he seemed sane.

@Caffeine Freak

H{Lesson's starting in this post!}

"Your parents must be worried sick.. It's been a year, if I'm correct."

"M-Mom.. I don't think it's best to talk about that.." 

Aaron's heart skipped a few beats.

"A... year..?" A previously blurry memory began to take shape.. something the Headmaster had pointed out earlier, something that completely went over his head.

Aaron blinked. The teacher had been staring at him the entire time he'd been surveying the room. "Oh.. uh, hi.. Mr..?" Aaron waited for the teacher to finish the sentence for him, but the teacher simply shook his head. "You.. don't have a name?" In response, the teacher continued staring at him.

..Why is he... Oh. Great, a mute teacher. Aaron reluctantly nodded his head in understanding and asked, "Where do I sit?" 

@RunicFollower

@Vampiress

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@LumaThePhoenix

@anyonereally

Ella woke up to the sound of a bell. "Where am I? Where's Kitty???" Ella sat up hearing a pounding on her door and a loud voice that said "Ms Black you need to get up now! Before we come in there and drag you out of there!" Ella growled but kicked her blanket off and got up. "Oh screw you! Where is my friend?!" Ella exclaimed kicking the door and then the door opened and Ella flew back. "Ms Fire is in class but as for you and your disrespect your going to go have a little chat with the head master." The guards said as they picked her up and carried her out. "Let go of me!!!" She yelled but it was no use they weren't gonna let go until they got her to the headmaster's office. The guards carried Ella silently to his office and when they got there they knocked on his door. "Headmaster we have Ella Black here... She's being very disrespectful." They said putting Ella down but gripped her arms tightly so she wouldn't run even if she could they smirked seeing the Stardust getting to her. "W-what's h-h-happening?" Ella asked. They just smirked waiting for him to come out. "S-s-so weak." Ella whimpered feeling sick to her stomach and scared. @Caffeine Freak

Rue looked at the teacher with a glimmer in her eyes. " IS IT TRUE YOU HAVE A MK-6 STEALTH SUIT FROM VEKOR LABS, IS IT ALSO TRUE YOU BROKE INTO LUNIX ENTERPRISE, STOLE AND WIPED OUT THERE ENTIRE ROBOTICS BLUEPRINTS AND THEN SOLD IT TO THE RUSSIANS, I'VE HEARD ABOUT YOU , you are the one person in my future company that makes people look over there shoulder in broad daylight, the one person who can't be found , the one who is thought to be a ghost , you are real, can I get your autograph, this is awesome." Rue said as she pulled out her journal and presented it to Mr.Reed

Ano just looked at the tools , he had never thought that stealing or breaking a safe was going to be part of his future curriculum, he didn't know how this would sit to partake in something that is usually looked down on as  crime, he couldn't bring himself to it to partake in this. 

@Caffeine Freak 

@VenomSlayer

@Camilton

"IS IT TRUE YOU HAVE A MK-6 STEALTH SUIT FROM VEKOR LABS?

Mr Reed blinked.

"Well.. the suit is technically.. uh, is, mark five.. but-"

"IS IT ALSO TRUE YOU BROKE INTO LUNIX ENTERPRISE, STOLE AND WIPED OUT THERE ENTIRE ROBOTICS BLUEPRINTS AND THEN SOLD IT TO THE RUSSIANS?"

"Um.. I was about to sell it to the federal government.. then I decided to sell it to the Headmaster instead.. well, uh, because I was kidnapped and held at gunpoint-"

"I'VE HEARD ABOUT YOU , you are the one person in my future company that makes people look over there shoulder in broad daylight, the one person who can't be found , the one who is thought to be a ghost , you are real, can I get your autograph, this is awesome."

Mr Reed looked dumbfounded. "..My signature will be on your school report.. so, I hope that counts as an autograph."

Another student spoke up.

"And if we don't?"

"Don't.. crack the safes?"

"What would you do then?"

Mr Reed's awkward tone became more constrained. More professional.

"I know a lot of my colleagues come up with ridiculous punishments for disobeying students. I do not need to. Students who don't learn what I teach them punish themselves."

Mr Reed strode over to the safes and tapped one. "Safes are treasure chests. Choosing the right one could fund the rest of your life's expenses. But if you don't know how to crack one, it's merely a metal box." He brought himself back to his height.

"If you don't believe me, ask your friend over there." Mr Reed pointed at Aaron. "You know all about the importance of thievery, don't you, Aaron?"

How did-?

Aaron reflexively looked the other way.

"Now." Mr Reed gestured to the safes. "Get cracking."

@RunicFollower

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[I'm going to continue as if they brought her into the office, just to keep things simple]

"Headmaster we have Ella Black here... She's being very disrespectful."

The Headmaster perplexed his hands. "Being disrespectful is hardly a matter that requires my attention. If it was, the entire school would be lined up outside my office.

Do not bring another trivial issue to my door. Is that understood?"

The guards nodded, albeit slightly reluctantly.

"Good. You are dismissed." The guards left the room.

The Headmaster beamed at Ella. "I apologize for that. My staff are very talented, but must be kept on a short leash- no, the shortest leash, should my Academy live up to the reputation I expect from it." Getting up from his leather chair, The Headmaster opened the door for Ella. "You should attend your lesson now. While respect is not something I enforce, tardy arrival to class carries consequences I'm sure you have no interest in facing."

@Vampiress

Yawning Aki lifted her head and hit her head on a dark navy blue safe. [Japanese... Aki know a lot of languages because she needed codes in the gang she was a part of] "What the hell?!" Aki looks around [back into English] "O...k... what the heck is going on Adrian?"

@VenomSlayer

@anyone else  

Mikuru rolled her eyes, "If you were trying make a pun.. Just.. Okay..." She shook her head and walked over to a safe, and started poking it. "Aaron what did he mean about "the importance of thievery"..?" She asked, and started just messing around with some of the tools, just seeing which each one did. "Is that what the Headmaster was talking to you about..?" She asked, putting her ear on the safe, doing what she saw in a movie once. Mikuru threw up her arms in frustration, "What the hell?! Movies lied to me!!" 

@Rosehaven17

@RunicFollower

@Caffeine Freak

@Vampiress

@VenomSlayer

"What did he mean about "the importance of thievery"..? Is that what the Headmaster was talking to you about..?"

"Not.. exactly." Aaron ducked the question

A second later, Mikuru thew her arms up in frustration after pressing her ear against the safe.

"Movies lied to me!!"

"That only works if you're wearing a cranked up hearing-aid." Aaron pointed out, simply throwing open the door to his safe as if it were never locked in the first place. "N-Not that I would know."

He moved on to the next safe, but a hand was on his shoulder as he did so.

"I think something like this might be more your level, Aaron." Mr Reed strode over to a cabinet and hauled out a chunky looking box made out of that weird black metal, the teacher clanged it to the floor in front of Aaron. As he did so, Aaron noticed a blinking security camera in the corner of the room - intently focused on him.

Am I being.. tested?

"I wouldn't know how to crack that." He lied, the key was being brewed in his dorm room as he spoke.

"Do give it a try." Mr Reed insisted. "I'll be happy to supply any tools you could possibly need."

Aaron shot a sideways glance at Ano. Do they know what we're planning? His thoughts raced. Maybe this is just a coincidence

@Camilton

@RunicFollower

@VenomSlayer

@anyonelol

"Hey..." Elisa pulled up a seat next to Aaron.

"Yo, you feeling better? You looked pretty roughed up last night." Aaron asked, trying to shove a casual tone in front of the obvious worry.

It wasn't long afterwards that Rue appeared.

"This is for you" She said, slipping him a phone. "Oh great and wise one I worked on it all night last night just so you didn't have to worry about any pesky " bugs" in your room , I hate bugs cockroaches in particular."

The weight of the phone felt uneasy as he shoved it into his pocket, but something about what Rue said afterwards caught his attention. 'Bugs'? Was that.. some kind of code?

Before he could consider it, Mikuru was suddenly stood in front of him. A mixture of relief and dread pooled in Aaron's stomach.

"I-I'm sorry.. Really.. I don't know w-what my Mom was saying about the year.. I should've stopped her.."

Aaron opened his mouth to.. assure her? Tell her the truth? Dismiss her concern? Insist he was fine? The thoughts muddled up in his head, he couldn't form a single word.

Some kind of friend I am He thought bitterly, watching as Mikuru put her head on the desk she sat down at.

"Alright, class."

Aaron jumped out of his skin. Who said that?

Was it ..the teacher..?

"You.. can talk?" Aaron's thoughts drifted from his lips.

The teacher gave him a quizzical look, then burst out laughing.

"I was just messing with you, I wouldn't be such a great teacher if I couldn't talk!"

Aaron rolled his eyes. Great.. another nutcase.

"Anyway, my name is Mr Reed - or, as some of you may know me.. the Ghost Thief!"

He surveyed the room, apparently expecting some sort of reaction or recognition. When none came, he continued.

"A-Anyway, we'll start today with a safe-cracking assessment. Pick up a single tool from your desk and attempt to crack one of the safes I have lined up on the wall."

@RunicFollower

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@LumaThePhoenix

@Vampiress

Rue pocketed the phone and ran to Ano as the guard walked away. " Ano we must reconvene with our friends , I have a gift for our ring leader he must be give the sacrifice." Rue proclaimed as she hopped on Ano's back once more pointing her finger in the direction towards class. " ONWARD MY FRIEND TO VICTORY." Rue shouted 

Ano laughed a little as he walked into the classroom. " Here we are your highness, I hope my services were of noble cause to you." Ano said as Rue hopped off his back. Ano took his seat next to Elisa. " Hello Elisa it's good to see you are feeling better, I'm sorry there was not more I could do , but your body seems to reject my Qi." Ano said to Elisa

Rue walked to Aaron and slid him one of her phones from her backpack into his lap. " This is for you oh great and wise one I worked on it all night last night just so you didn't have to worry about any pesky " bugs" in your room , I hate bugs cockroaches in particular." Rue said winking when she said bugs. She say down next to Ano and waved at Elisa. " Hello you must be the lady that was bleeding yesterday, what happened to ya any who? " Rue asked Elisa 

@VenomSlayer

@Caffeine Freak

Elisa Darthwell

[SIZE= 16px](( So very very sorry, my internet is pretty shite at the moment because i have moved, very very sorry about me not replying. ))[/SIZE]

Elisa snapped back into reality when Ano asked her a question, "Uh... Um... Yeah.. I-i'm fine..." She said answering Anos question before Rue asked her's, "Oh, just some rogue robot almost killed me... Twice..." She said the last part in a whisper as the teacher spoke up, Elisa instantly looked up at him and listened to him intently before he finished speaking, she stood up and waltzed over to a safe

@RunicFollower @Caffeine Freak

Elisa Darthwell

[SIZE= 16px](( So very very sorry, my internet is pretty shite at the moment because i have moved, very very sorry about me not replying. ))[/SIZE]

Elisa snapped back into reality when Ano asked her a question, "Uh... Um... Yeah.. I-i'm fine..." She said answering Anos question before Rue asked her's, "Oh, just some rogue robot almost killed me... Twice..." She said the last part in a whisper as the teacher spoke up, Elisa instantly looked up at him and listened to him intently before he finished speaking, she stood up and waltzed over to a safe and lightly tapped on it, quickly pulling up her hand, she let some blood flow down onto the safe and let it soak into the metal, she hissed in pain as she launched her hand to her side, "Shit..." She said lowly before she turned her attention back to the safe, it opening just a short bit after, nothing being located inside it, she stood back straight up, her hand still on her side. She walked over to the teacher and sighed, "Would i be able to go to the nurses or whatever, kinda got attacked by a rogue a.i. yesterday..." She said as she turned her head down slightly.

(( STUPID RPN! ))

"Would i be able to go to the nurses or whatever, kinda got attacked by a rogue a.i. yesterday..."

The teacher seemed too intent on logging student's performances to pay too much attention to what Elisa said. "Yeah, sure. Make it quick."

Finally, Mr Reed put down his notes and addressed the class. "Alright, I'm getting a feel for where most of you are at - but this was just the warmup." He rubbed his hands together. "You can finish that later." He whispered to Aaron, gesturing to the black safe.

Aaron breathed a sigh of relief and stepped away from the beckoning black box, focusing on the teacher instead.

"I'm sure you're all familiar with this." The teacher held up the pain-simulation jumpsuit from firearms class, and Aaron groaned. Not again..

"In a moment you will all be placed in another simulation in the amphitheater - only this time, the objective will be to rob a virtual bank. You will not be given any weapons, only tools to do your bidding."

Across the room, Aaron cringed. The thought of stepping into another virtual hell didn't exactly appeal to him.

"There will be numerous armed AI guards and cameras, should you be spotted, you'll be shot down on sight."

"..Great." Aaron muttered under his breath.

Mr Reed surveyed the class. "You have five minutes to prepare yourselves for this test."

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@RunicFollower

Mikuru just stared at the suit, she groaned, "Yayyyy robbing a bank, and getting shot at.." She thought, "I have a question Mr. Reed! I'm assuming that we're allowed to use our powers..?" she smiled, and then walked over to her little group, "So.. If we have to rob a bank.. Can't we.. Get lowered from the roof, unless the room has a ton of sensors.. and tells when you sweat, then you have to catch it with one hand so you don't screwed over?" She asked, and tilted her head, "Okay.. Maybe that's a little too much.. So why don't we take out the security room?"  

@Caffeine Freak

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@RunicFollower

Rue raised her hand as she put on the suit. " Oh this suit is amazing, but back to business if you can get me into the control room I can handle everything , alarms , cameras , electronic locks you name I got it with some muscle from my main bestie over here. " Rue said 

Ano looked up and grabbed the suit " Yes I'll help I don't like this whole heist idea, it's crooked but it's not real so I can help." Ano said putting on the suit

"A loophole in morale values my friend." Rue said to Ano 

"I have a question Mr. Reed! I'm assuming that we're allowed to use our powers..?"

Mr Reed nodded. "Of course, I actually encourage the use of your abilities in this scenario. After all, you'll definitely be using your powers on the surface-" He stopped, quickly changing the subject. "It's up to you to decide where your team's point of entry will be. Use your planning time wisely."

"Why don't we take out the security room?"  

"If you can get me into the control room I can handle everything , alarms , cameras , electronic locks you name I got it with some muscle from my main bestie over here."

Aaron considered this, chess pieces moving inside his head. "So we find the security room, Rue and Ano can take care of the alarms - then I'll be able to get at the vault door."

He cast his gaze over the drill on his desk.

@RunicFollower

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a short sigh when the teacher said yes, she was happy but heard the simulation, this instantly piqued her interest and sighed before shaking her head, she let a small ball of blood form in her hand as she pressed it against her would outside, the blood went across her shirt before it froze instantly, glinting slightly, "My apologize teacher, i can handle myself..." She said before moving towards a suit, she put it on before sighing again, "It's... Tight..." She said lowly as a slight blush went to her cheeks, she went silent as they talked about plans before raising her hand, "Um... Would they react as a normal guard should? As in their A.I. suited towards being more humane than the guards here?" SHe asled as she cocked her head. If they where, which by looking at this place they should, then she could use scare tactics, cat and mouse, she almost smiled at the thought. Great idea, let's do that, let them go work the security while we get some murder practice in. Fine. She agreed with Evelyn as she kept looking at the teacher, waiting for an answer.
 @Caffeine Freak @RunicFollower @Camilton @Rosehaven17

Rue looked at her bag and a lightbulb popped in her head. " Everyone grab a phone I'm gonna be the motherboard for this operation, Ano the hard drive , Miku the processor , Elisa liquid cooling and Aaron the main power supply , we should all keep in touch but you must call me for this operation Momma bear." Rue said as Ano smacked his face with his hand 

@Caffeine Freak

@VenomSlayer

@Camilton

@Rosehaven17

"Momma bear." Aaron repeated Rue's words under his breath with a slight shake of the head.

"The guards are AI, and they will pull weapons on you should you be spotted in their vision cone or make too much noise." Mr Reed announced, prying open the metal door behind him.

"Find a space in the amphitheater. The operation will commence when everyone is ready."

Aaron didn't waste any time shoving on his jumpsuit and barraging through the door - across the familiar smooth, hexagonal steel floor topped by the massive steel dome. The air that hung in the amphitheater was cold, but Aaron knew that that would change fairly soon - depending where the simulation decided to shove them.

At that moment, a blue glow struck the empty space in front of him. Aaron quickly realized that it was actually a hologram of the soon-to-be constructed building, a real oldschool bank; The entrance was a triangular archway supported by four chunky pillars while the building itself seemed to be made up of marbled limestone bricks. Nevertheless, the thing was huge.

"The simulation will begin in one minute. Get in position." The familiar voice of Mr Reed echoed from an unseen speaker.

@Camilton

@RunicFollower

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

Ano put on the suit , it was a tight fit but he got in it , he walked inside looking around the and saw the hologram he looked at it and then a flash as Rue took a picture of the hologram. "Sorry flash was on, it's always good to be one step ahead and Momma bear knows best , OH ANO ARE YOU GONNA DO THE ARM THING, PLEASE CAN YOU." Rue asked as she keep taking picture. Ano looked at Rue and sighed. " Rue it's not happening I'm sorry, I don't full understand it yet." Ano replied to Rue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back