[Castles Made of Sand] Castles Made of Sand Discussion

Rolling Perception (3) + Awareness (2) + Conviction (4) = 9 dice. Once I have spent willpower to channel a virtue, I cant sped a second for an extra success, correct? 1 success?!? sunovabitch!

I know, right? How does one regain used virtue channels?

EDIT: Hmm, doesnt seem to be any Awareness Charms in the Sidereals book that would help me even if I did have them.

I have a good idea of what your reply is going to be - but should I continue to belabour my characters' view or just move the story along and say 'sure, whatever'. I truly beleive oocly that looking for Lunars when they dont want to be found will be a waste of time since none of us will be skilled enough to find them.

I think my roll might have been successful...

All the Lunars in the (tea)house say, "YO!"

Captain Hesperus

Wlf's new post didnt appear till after I'd written mine, I'm hoping we can retconn the order to have my piece said first.

EDIT: That like happened FAST lol :P

Thanks for letting me know about the RD, Serious... I'm just presuming that Rai had pre-received some hint that they were all Exalts being here as well. Let me know if that's incorrect, Wlf.

As far as I'm concerned its' a safe assumption to make considering that you're meeting with a Lunar and at least one or two other Exalts. Highly unlikely that the old man is 'just' a mortal or even heroic mortal. I was just mentioning it so you knew for any future interactions. Im not too sure how the two non-Sidereal perceive Bao, since they must suspect that Bao is Exalted even if hes' never done anything (overtly) Exalted-y.

Also wearing a RD means you dont have to worry about rolling vs Arcane Fate whenever you lose sight of my character for more than a scene. We always seem to end up in the same games, Blackadder :D

Yes, you know these are Exalts, Black. Also, you know Gijen well and you know OF Kaisha. I'll PM you how.

so is everyone waiting for someone else to post? :D I dont think theres' anything else I can add without someone else talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back