[Castles Made of Sand] Castles Made of Sand Discussion

I'm wondering if a spontaneous Shadowland formation wouldn't ping on the Loom and the closest Fate Ninja gets a coincidentally discovered 'go check it out' message.

Captain Hesperus

Uhhm, Masaru's going to have to spend a point of Willpower to suppress his Derangement for the rest of the scene, otherwise he's going to be suffering the Heart of Tears Limit Break.

Captain Hesperus

Would if be safe to assume that Arjun (and most likely Salvator as well) made the journey from Gem to this town on horse/camel?

@WLF: So the dark spot in the ground that Salvator has come across, do you just mean the one at the house when he reaches it or is it a different one on the way to the house?

Just to let you know, on this day alone, Masaru has burned all but 1 of his temporary Willpower...

Captain Hesperus

Eep. We need to get Masaru some time off, to sleep, relax, and steer clear of emotional stress. ^^

Looks like it's not gonna be happening in this lifetime.... /shrug

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Just to let you know, on this day alone, Masaru has burned all but 1 of his temporary Willpower...
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
My job is done here...

Wow, hope to make it out alive from this, but seriously, do not expect much of a fight from Arjun, he is no warrior and he's well aware of that.

Also, no reaction whatsoever from Diamond to my previous post? >.>

Sorry I meant to.

I will have to edit it in! Cause man she now is going to be infatuated with him. xD

[QUOTE="Lord-Leafar]Wow, hope to make it out alive from this, but seriously, do not expect much of a fight from Arjun, he is no warrior and he's well aware of that.
Also, no reaction whatsoever from Diamond to my previous post? >.>

[/QUOTE]
We'll get you rocking one way or another.

Also my lack of a response to that post was yesterday's failure. Cause I thought ooh cool let see how to write this. And somehow it got derailed somewhere else. *sigh* One sec. I shall edit it to the beginning.

No worries, I was wondering that maybe Diamond spent some willpower to not let herself grow any attachments to any Creation born.

Knowledge is the key. What is it? The test may not be purely physical but rather what we do now. Do we fight it regardless of the cost? Do we try and reason with that.. thing.. (if feasible) Or do we run like lil bitches knowing we're overmatched getting the civilians to safety. Or at least thats' what Bao would say to Masaru if he was at his side :D

True, I hope by getting the captain to hurry the evac and arming the people, there's at least a start. But I get the feeling that it'll be a case of 'Exalt Titan-distraction Prana' GO!

Captain Hesperus

Worry not, while I'm very unfamiliar with 1e's combat system, I've an essence cannon. That's got to amount to something right? xD I'll make blood-glass out of it maybe? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back