[Castles Made of Sand] Castles Made of Sand Discussion

ehmygirl said:
And I probably won't post for a while as Cadence ran far away and she's running back so it'll be some time in the fight before she's back.
Of course, it's your choice if you'd rather spectate.

But THIS is a WlfSamurai™ game, dearest player. There is no shortage of entertainment to be had! You have but say the word and a new scene shall open before you!

Nope, I did not. In fact I just rolled trusting to luck and such. I rarely if ever get a good roll. xD

So wlf... do I remove the spoiler tags and make my post properly IC? :D .... Of course, the Pattern Spiders are going to hate me as I broke just about every rule in the Paradox book.

Okay, my post is updated and valid. Only 1 success on the intimidation roll + whatever stunt I get (if any)

Rolling paradox dice in this post - 1 success. Now to find out what Paradox actually does to me

@Wlf - standing atop the Tyrant Lizard, how tall am I now compared to the spirit thats' lumbering towards Diamond and the others? Do I come up to its' chest or just its' knee?

I was going to do a heroic leap from the back if a tyrant lizard and stab the thing in the back to render judgement. Sadly height difference and lack of athletics charms puts that on hold.

Depends on how wuxia everyone here wants to get. If we're supe-anime-wuxia, sure thing, describe it. If not, then no, sadly. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back