[Castles Made of Sand] Castles Made of Sand Discussion

I would say the latter over the former. Lunars in 1e did not have overly many perfects, but Tyrant Lizard Strike (third in on the Unarmed Combat I tree) is an early 1st Dexterity Excellency.

Captain Hesperus

True and wlf would probably just continue the story if he hit with a perfect. Ok. I'm ready to post.

EDIT: Done!

Myllinnia said:
Hi everyone. I'll wait for an opening for my chara to post. ^^
Excited. Love that the game has swelled back with many of the old characters returning. Thanks for playing everyone!

And, I think I have a good spot to get you in, Myllinnia. Stay tuned.

Hopefully we can all keep up the postage this time ;)

EDIT: haha, compulsively refreshing rpdom to see if wlf's posted the results of my actions.

I'm not sure if Lunars' automatically get more health levels than the standard 7 to start with. I'm guessing from the wound description that he didn't take any levels in Ox Body since he's received 6 lethal in total which would put him on -4.

Myllinnia, I have a group of town guards moving to toward the battle noises. You can tag along with them or, now so many people have been alerted with the noises, you can investigate on your own.

Thoughts?

He is travelling with her? (wait do you mean out of commission IRL or in reference to Cadence in the IC plot)

Not sure. I don't think so. But, I'd be on the phone with her the whole time whispering sweet nothings.

I'm a romantic, what can I say? ;)

D'awwww :) Yes you're a romantic ^_^ .

EDIT: And I'm doing everything I can with flavour text to forestall the Lunar inquiring too deeply about Shen Fo :P

MrSerious said:
I hope Masaru can say something soon, I've reached the limits of what I can say and do as 'Shen Fo'
A post to that effect will be forthcoming.

Captain Hesperus

WlfSamurai said:
Myllinnia, I have a group of town guards moving to toward the battle noises. You can tag along with them or, now so many people have been alerted with the noises, you can investigate on your own.
Thoughts?
Perfect for me. I'll post soonish.

I'd like to see if Masaru has anything to say or do to the Lunar before he gives his answer to Bao nu Shi's demands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back