• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I may create one more character... I'm here and there lol. That would mean one short essay per post!

Can I make a child of Heracles?

There are definitely levels and layers to intelligence. There are also levels and layers to, well, "glory" as you put it. But from my experience, there have been plenty of characters that have been ordinary or non fantastic by one definition it another, and yet, have garnered my favoritism to a personally surprising degree! It all depends on the writer, I'd think.

I can see why you were the way you were regarding Samantha's intellectual capabilities. Initially, I'd planned to make her much smarter than she is before settling for a math and science lover with a focus on engineering. The latter is much better in my opinion, than what she would've been without your screening.

I've RPed a homicidal character once, though I wouldn't necessarily call her a maniac. Unless you consider being homicidal fundamentally maniacal haha. It was pretty cool, and the challenge was keeping her away from being one dimensional. I feel like having a homicidal character here would make people mad. Campers would be dropping of like flies! Ask that hard work in back stories and personalities gone in the time it takes to slash a throat. O.o

/wants to read

/phone needs to charge

/slightly working on Aphrodite child

Mine was pretty busy... but then again it did run from 6pm Sat to 6pm Sunday... and we had a billion calls :P Plus I worked Thursday and friday....

why did I do that? I'm an idiot!

*ahem* but enough complaining.

I think everyone is trying to do their posts at the fire... which I'm still behind on...

*gets back from a day spent hiking Dungeness Spit*

I think perhaps we're all looking sidelong at one another to see who posts first? Especially those of us with characters due to be Claimed?

I've just been busy this weekend. And the characters I have are already claimed, and my third one, I'm waiting on Pine I think...I can't remember for sure

Kay

Nothing coming from me either, I got nine minutes left lol

Oh shit. Both my characters are unclaimed. Shit shitty shit, tomorrow! Sorry, worked a full shift today, but will definitely get it in tomorrow.

Note: The longest shift I've ever had was 17 hours...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back