• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

....F*** that, I'd rather get stuffed on a Jercy ship. Or Percico BLUH ....But I wuv you opal. WUUUUUUUUVS *runs away and retreats to Hellfire*

I don't understand where this brick and jason thing started I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy! ....I WUV YOU! *Floating away on Hellfire ship*

explosiveKitten said:
....F*** that, I'd rather get stuffed on a Jercy ship. Or Percico BLUH ....But I wuv you opal. WUUUUUUUUVS *runs away and retreats to Hellfire*

I don't understand where this brick and jason thing started I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy! ....I WUV YOU! *Floating away on Hellfire ship*
How dare you say such things against Brason! They are destined!

The Romans!!! The brick was with the Romans and when she saw Jason she KNEW that he was whom she belonged with. So she ran to him and accidentally had aimed for Piper, and then Jason was instantly jealous so he stepped in front of Piper so he could be the one to kiss Brick instead. They ARE destined!!!!

I WUV YOU TOO KITTY <333 BEST KITTY EVER

I think I could still roleplay, depending on if the situation has progressed at all or not.

A.K.A, are they done planning what to do?

What? Who's brick? :question:

Hey, listen, hey, listen.

How should I juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump in?

You should turtle! Join us! The people give great pets! So far we have a cat *raises paw* a fox *points at bishop* a lion *points at LION* and a wolf *points at Holo* we totally need a turtle.

Turtle. Always slow, right? Nope. In reality, Turtles are the fastest things alive. They just move so fast, light can't travel to them, meaning they're moving past the speed of light. You're just under the impression that they're slow.

I just wanted to clear that up.

*throws waffles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back