• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Awwww *cuddles with Kitty while gently petting her fur* :D

Kitty's a good kitty! You should learn from her, Bishop. Bad dog.

I quit.

I'm not getting alerts for this.

It's progressed 36 more pages.

And so has the OOC, apparently.

*petting Kitty* ^^

Aww. You know, you can always see what threads you haven't been getting alerts for by checking your unread watched threads. *points below at signature* v I check it a lot and it really helps when I stop getting alerts for something.

Ah, you should use it. It's really easy and convenient.

Well, it's not that hard to jump back in, at least right now! If you ever feel like you're not too busy then I'm sure you'll be able to. Bye for now, though! Hopefully you'll choose to return sometime in the near future. ^.^

Hopefully I can just poof out of nowhere.

It's weird when someone joins an RP, posts, then everyone reading it wonders "Where did that guy go?"

I doubt the poof would happen, though.

It's harder to randomly join in on an RP than you think.

Aye, I suppose it is. But still, with a quick summary, it should be made a little easier to pooofff. Well, good luck with your time management and all that ^.^

*cuddling with Kitty*

My friend and I went from talking about starting a con-taxi service in our hometown (since we only have buses) to all the things that could go wrong with it. Finally we just decided to borrow someone's car, paint it, steal one of the signs from on top of the Jimmy John's car and paint that, and use that as our car instead of the other ideas.

And in my last class of the day my friends started discussing what an other sex version of them would be like.

explosiveKitten said:
I'm pretty sure they'd be the same. Except different genders:
No, like if there was a guy who looked like my friend Olivia, or if she had a twin. She did say she'd become gay so she could date Troye Sivan though

Sorry about that @TurtleGod It was good to have you.

Damn, ten pages of OOC to catchup on. @LION is kinda right. Also, I will now scold teh boomcat for being mean to teh corgi.

*reprimands explosiveKitty*

The idea of slapping Opallies out of my way briefly crossed my mind, damn violent movies.

*attempts to lure Opal away from kitty with a good Brason fan fiction/ship or whatever*

It's okay Kitty! *stares longingly at the Brason ship sailing away into the distance, then back at Kitty, then back at the ship* Hey Kitty ... do you want to go sail that ship over there with me? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back