• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Waffles are waffles.

And my mustache has syrup on it.

So, how would you rate my puns? On a scale of I like trains to Mine Turtle?

Do_You_Like_Waffles___by_robinkissingstarfire.png

Hey Turtlegod. Glad to see you back so soon. Lol, they always come back. Anyways, you should shoot Holo a tag as to how you jump back in. Also, @Holo since you are monitoring the plot etc, make sure that you keep it moving good. Kitty and Biahop, shoot me a tag of you feel a post is against rules and such. Also, enough of the puns. If you would like to tell puns, take it to the SB or Braxxnond. I hear he likes puns.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

Noah said:
Hey Turtlegod. Glad to see you back so soon. Lol, they always come back. Anyways, you should shoot Holo a tag as to how you jump back in. Also, @Holo since you are monitoring the plot etc, make sure that you keep it moving good. Kitty and Biahop, shoot me a tag of you feel a post is against rules and such. Also, enough of the puns. If you would like to tell puns, take it to the SB or Braxxnond. I hear he likes puns.
Wow, right after I made my first pun.

I don't always come back... Most times I DON'T come back...

I'll make an exception.

@Holo , you are my guide this night. Please, read yourself to me.

TurtleGod said:
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

Wow, right after I made my first pun.

I don't always come back... Most times I DON'T come back...

I'll make an exception.

@Holo , you are my guide this night. Please, read yourself to me.
What?

With what? We haven't done much yet. We got the seven getting on the boat and the rest should be getting a feel for each other.

Darn it I was just writing a post about Skylar being all confused and like "Hey shouldn't you be in the ship?" but oh wells!

YAY!! New pettt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bows head to Turtle and gives him a very nice pet while still petting Kitty*

IT'S IN THE MARK OF ATHENA. When Brick and Jason saw each other. It was love at first sight.

Untrue! Brick is EVERYTHING to Jason. Every day and every night he spends thinking about Brick, and he's only dating Piper to make Brick jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back