• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

To be honest I'm a bit disappointed about this rp. I really like my character and thought I would have lots of fun with this but so far its been kinda not so.. fun. :/ Sorry I'm trying to complain or anything, Just saying.

Opallies said:
We did a time skip xP ..
Recap? pls.

It's because we haven't Gotten to the real action.

Also Your character is in the Big House. You don't need to wait for Pumpkakun to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw, you should give it a chance though! There will always be someone to interact with. I certainly tried to have Skylar interact with your character.

Alright, so the monsters were all (temporarily) defeated, and almost everyone is at the Big House (like Bishop said). The questers (like my word?) were chosen, and everyone is getting ready and whatnot.

Sorry to hear that Dec(can I call you that?) I think pumpkakun might be busy with irl stuff. If anything, you can interact with other people. Indeed, the time skip was so that everyone was in the big house after the attack. Chiron just released the names of those who were chosen for a quest. You can go about training or talk with NPC's (Chiron) don't forget to tag who you are interacting with. Helps them know you are talking to them.

Opallies said:
Aw, you should give it a chance though! There will always be someone to interact with. I certainly tried to have Skylar interact with your character.
Alright, so the monsters were all (temporarily) defeated, and almost everyone is at the Big House (like Bishop said). The questers (like my word?) were chosen, and everyone is getting ready and whatnot.
Who was chosen the the "Questers" (Lol) ?

(Yes you can)

@Noah

Jason, Tania, Kit, Addison, Niwa, Helena, and Isara.

Although we might need to swap out Isara.

(Edit)

DANGIT Opal!!! I wanted to tell him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rest either a) go on a side mission or b) help out in camp because, well, camp life isn't so boring, and monsters will be attacking it, because .. wait, why can they attack it again?

HAHAHhaha hehee. Want a pet? :D

Well could I like forge my own quest thingy? Like could Daniel overhear chiron talk about some weapon that's 'Far' to dangerous to go after? and Go after it? If I do Daniel will probably plan on going alone though.

I don't know about that, but the prophecy might say something. Does anyone know what the prophecy is? Can't have a quest without a prophecy.

100 Pages!-

Idk. Just something to make my character not so insignificant Idk.

I said Idk twice... OCD Ahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back