• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jonathan: of course not but I figured you'd like the view. Unless you're afraid of heights?

Sebastian: *Follows Lia emerging onto the boat and sighing as the portal closed behind him.* What a waste... I can't believe we did all that for nothing...Los much for a show of support.

Antonius: *Goes and looks around for Tania* Where is she.

Jason: *Sits on his bunk holding his head in his hands.* How do I fix this shit....I just.....don't know.

Tania: *hands Antonius a letter from Anthony.* he said he's sorry and he's at camp he just wants Helena happy so he's leaving her alone until he finds it what he did wrong.

Antonius: I'm not the one he should give it to...give it to Jason and tell him that as a roman he should never have run in the first place. Also tell him to talk to Jason...Skype him or something.

Tania: Anthony's got amnesia so he's not Roman. *goes and tosses the letter at Jason.* don't scare Jonathan off when you meet him. *walks away.*

jason: Tania wait I..... *Opens the letter reading it quickly* Ichiro! *Jumps up and goes up on deck* Ichiro, I need you to open another portal as close to camp half blood as possible. I think....no bringing Helena.....Helena hold that. * Jason flashsteps to Helena's door knocking on it.* Helena, can I talk to you. Just for a little bit.

Tania: him? What about Anthony. The kid started to accept being friends with Helena and then boom screwed over completely by possession. It's not cool.

Jonathan: *hugs Kat.* there's the sunset. *points and starts watching.*

Holo said:
Tania: him? What about Anthony. The kid started to accept being friends with Helena and then boom screwed over completely by possession. It's not cool.
Jonathan: *hugs Kat.* there's the sunset. *points and starts watching.*
Kat: *smiles and starts watching*... you kinda messed up my sleep schedule... i usually sleep during the day and party all night.

Jonathan: Oh sorry. Then I'll change my schedule for you. I wouldn't want you losing any of your beauty.

Jonathan: no really I enjoy partying too. And clearly you know where the fun is. *kisses her cheek.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back