• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jonathan: my mother died on a ship a few years ago. She was the only tourist on the ship and it was blown up because there were monsters in it. She was eaten just before the demigods got there to destroy it though.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: Sorry Ichiro said we had to jump in asap. I'm still glad you caught up. *Sebastian slows so that he's running alongside Lia*
Antonius: You ready?

Jason: Yeah we'll hit it with the pure force of our spiritual pressure, that should take down the door if not the wall. *draws his sword and swings with surprising force channeling his spiritual energy into the swing and slamming it against Anthony's wall*

Antonius: *does the same their combined force breaking through the wall*

Sebastian: *swings his sword and dissipates the dust revealing their friend*

Jason: Good to see you, but it's time to go we gotta get back to the Argo III and we're bringing you with us. We are probably limited on time given that we aren't supposed to be here in Egyptian territory, and we've done some property damage...though we hit the door the wall shoudnt have gone with it....

[/QUOTE]
Holo said:
Jonathan: my mother died on a ship a few years ago. She was the only tourist on the ship and it was blown up because there were monsters in it. She was eaten just before the demigods got there to destroy it though.
Lia:... It's fine.

Kat: oh...

Anthony: *puts up a barrier.* I'm not going back. They won't attack since you have a Roman worth you. Last fight they had against Rome didn't go so well.

Jonathan: don't worry is fine.

Holo said:
Anthony: *puts up a barrier.* I'm not going back. They won't attack since you have a Roman worth you. Last fight they had against Rome didn't go so well.
Jonathan: don't worry is fine.
Kat: *Driving and slows down before turning around and kissing him*

Jonathan: *kisses her back and sees a bus coming he grabs her tight and continues before turning hard out of the way and drifting the bike around the bus.* careful.

Jonathan: don't worry about it. That's why I'm here. *kisses her again and pulls over near the tower.*

Jonathan: *gets off the bike and pulls out his camera to take a picture of Kat on the motorcycle.*

Jason: Yes you are you have some apologizing, explaining, and just a lot to do, and since we aren't in danger of being attacked we can play the waiting game.

Jonathan: *smiles and hugs her.*

Anthony: I said sorry and she said get away so no I'm not. I'm giving her what she wants. *disappears to his cabin at camp.*

Jonathan: let's go. *holds her hand lacing his fingers in hers and starts walking very slowly towards the tower so he doesn't pull her.*

Jason: You selfish BASTARD!! *Whips Around and flash steps back to the portal eventually using the reishi around him to fly through it followed by Antonius and Valencia.

Sebastian: I'm never going to understand Anthony, he bitches about us not caring and when we show him we do he pushes us away. It's a wonder he's alone, we should go Lia we need to keep up otherwise we'll be stuck here.

Ichiro: *sighs when he sees Jason and the others return without Anthony* What happened

Jason: He poofed He abandoned her and now he's abandoned us. He's such a hypocrite.

Antonius: Jason! How do you think he feels.

Jason: How does any traitor feel....* Jason goes below deck and slams the door to his cabin after entering.

Anthony: the boat is to small. I'll just stay at camp until they get back. Then I'll leave camp so Helena can be happy. *sits on his bed and starts packing everything he owns.* stupid Waterboy wanting me to come back when Helena clearly doesn't want me there.

Holo said:
Jonathan: *pays for them to go up and see the city from the top.*
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: You selfish BASTARD!! *Whips Around and flash steps back to the portal eventually using the reishi around him to fly through it followed by Antonius and Valencia.
Sebastian: I'm never going to understand Anthony, he bitches about us not caring and when we show him we do he pushes us away. It's a wonder he's alone, we should go Lia we need to keep up otherwise we'll be stuck here.

Ichiro: *sighs when he sees Jason and the others return without Anthony* What happened

Jason: He poofed He abandoned her and now he's abandoned us. He's such a hypocrite.

Antonius: Jason! How do you think he feels.

Jason: How does any traitor feel....* Jason goes below deck and slams the door to his cabin after entering.

[/QUOTE]
Kat: *Blinks and looks at him* We don't have to go to the top..

Lia: *Nods and flashsteps towards the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back