• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Holo said:
Jonathan: *blushing.*
Old woman: see. I know. *walks to a table and starts setting it up.
Kat: *Blushing badly, puts her fingers to her lips*

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: *still shaking*
Kitsune: I'm gonna poof for a little while... Maybe get a milkshake.

Max: I'm coming with you... All this Bleach stuff is annoying. *both poof away*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Souly: Be lucky i didn't use my animatronic Dorothy...

Kai: The longer he takes the more danger he puts everyone else in...... Whatever they get to show off their new skillz. Also what does he expect he kills himself and keeps sending her things that my friend is called haunting and she has enough hauntings

Ichiro: *Hurries up and transfers energy into the others in quick bursts* Better hurry I'll need you all ready to jump through as soon as I open the portal. You're gonna go get your friend back.

Jason: Well if just pictures of him upset her so much is going to retrieve him a good idea.

Antonius: He's still one of us.

Sebastian: Right so let's go...if they meet again in person they can talk it out and stop sending wrong messages to each other...of course Anthony could stop reading into everything.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: The longer he takes the more danger he puts everyone else in...... Whatever they get to show off their new skillz. Also what does he expect he kills himself and keeps sending her things that my friend is called haunting and she has enough hauntings
Ichiro: *Hurries up and transfers energy into the others in quick bursts* Better hurry I'll need you all ready to jump through as soon as I open the portal. You're gonna go get your friend back.

Jason: Well if just pictures of him upset her so much is going to retrieve him a good idea.

Antonius: He's still one of us.

Sebastian: Right so let's go...if they meet again in person they can talk it out and stop sending wrong messages to each other...of course Anthony could stop reading into everything.

[/QUOTE]
Soul: *Still sleeping*

Ichiro: *Tears a hole in midair opening up into the first nom* go through now

Jason: I'll be back *Flashstepping back on deck he leaps through the portal finding himself immediately falling from the ceiling of the first nome hearing Antonius, Sebastian, and Valencia behind him.* Concentrate on solidifying the energy below you that way we can stand in midair and then land softly. *Jason does this to demonstrate seeming to hop down an invisible set of massive stair he lands in the middle of a market startling many* LETS GO GET ANTHONY!

Antonius: Let's move *Follows Jason's lead and hops down landing beside him and going straight into a run.*

Jonathan: don't say that it makes me want to do it again. *smiles a little then turns when the plays are set.

Egyptians: *stepping out of the way confused.*

Anthony: *senses the others and starts barricading the door.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: don't say that it makes me want to do it again. *smiles a little then turns when the plays are set.
Egyptians: *stepping out of the way confused.*

Anthony: *senses the others and starts barricading the door.*
Kat: *Blushes more and brings her sunglasses down to help shield her blush*

Jonathan: *takes Kat's hand and leads her to the table.* she's right. I think. I wouldn't know really. People stuff.

Jonathan: *smiles a little more confident.* let's pray then eat. Shall we? *starts praying.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back