• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Antonius: I don't think I got that right, can You do that again.

Jason: *jogs after Helena turning her around and planting Kiss on her lips* I will keep that promise.

Kai: *sighs and continues carrying Soul*

Ichiro: Get out there, and may I suggest dropping into the first nome, I can rip a portal right into it Once there it will be your job to find and retrieve Anthony. This is your first...mission think you can handle it Antonius.

Antonius: Yeah I'll pass it on to Jason

Sebastian: Lia...how about we join those two...it'll help show Anthony we care plus, we get new powers.

Valencia: I'm in....then I can protect Violet.

Anthony: *staring at the floor.* what did I do? *starts hitting himself in the side of the head.* what what what what?!

Tania: *starts giving Antonius multiple kisses.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: want to go get something in France?
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Antonius: I don't think I got that right, can You do that again.
Jason: *jogs after Helena turning her around and planting Kiss on her lips* I will keep that promise.

Kai: *sighs and continues carrying Soul*

Ichiro: Get out there, and may I suggest dropping into the first nome, I can rip a portal right into it Once there it will be your job to find and retrieve Anthony. This is your first...mission think you can handle it Antonius.

Antonius: Yeah I'll pass it on to Jason

Sebastian: Lia...how about we join those two...it'll help show Anthony we care plus, we get new powers.

Valencia: I'm in....then I can protect Violet.

[/QUOTE]
Kat: eh? France? But that's... Really far..

Lia: *sighs softly*i guess...

Soul: *fast asleep, hugging Kai*

Jonathan: *turns on his motorcycle.* not with this thing it isn't. It can travel through the shadows without wasting any of my energy.

Jonathan: *drives into a shadow and pops under the Eiffel Tower.* here we are. So where should we eat?

Kitsune: You can't handle anymore death, yet you let Jason Die.

Max: KIT!

Kitsune: what? I'm just saying. All soul reapers are dead, and that means Jason is dead.

Bishop: Zzzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason: I will *Turns and heads back up on deck to see Sebastian and Valencia standing in front of Ichiro*

Ichiro: Alright lines up I'll start you guys up in turn. *Has his sword ready* Ladies first

Antonius: Let's be quick it's best that we take them by storm blowing right through and getting in and getting out.

Jonathan: *points to a couple kissing on a bench.* now that's strange. Let's go get some fresh pasta then. *drives through part of France and into the countryside.* I know an old couple out here who'll make us lunch if I just fix something in their house. Today I'll just patch up the old washer.

Holo: you three realize the first nome isn't hostile right? Also Anthony's isn't being guarded.

Lia: *Sighs slightly* Fantastic...*Steps forward*

Holo said:
Jonathan: *points to a couple kissing on a bench.* now that's strange. Let's go get some fresh pasta then. *drives through part of France and into the countryside.* I know an old couple out here who'll make us lunch if I just fix something in their house. Today I'll just patch up the old washer.
Kat: *Laughs* Well I do know the other name for France, Paris. And Alright.

Jonathan: *parks near a old car and gets off the bike then puts his hand out to help Kat off.* it'll only take five minutes and by then we'll be having a great lunch.

Holo said:
Jonathan: *parks near a old car and gets off the bike then puts his hand out to help Kat off.* it'll only take five minutes and by then we'll be having a great lunch.
Kat: *Takes his hand to get off the bike*Alright.

Kai: but would any organization such as their appreciate a bunch of random teens appearing in their base out of nowhere, they would definitely at least try to capture them, remember they're supposed to be secret plus they don't know about demigods.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: but would any organization such as their appreciate a bunch of random teens appearing in their base out of nowhere, they would definitely at least try to capture them, remember they're supposed to be secret plus they don't know about demigods.

[/QUOTE]
Soul: *Sleeping, hanging off Kai's neck*

Jonathan: *wraps his other arm around her hip and lifts her off the bike gently.* all right. *heads inside and greets the residents.*

Holo: dude they have teens randomly appearing and disappearing all the time. Just day your from the 23rd nome.

Kitsune: Jason is still dead. And I don't think you can have a legit relationship with a dead guy...

Bishop: Zzzzzz *is asleep on top of Souls head*

Holo said:
Jonathan: *wraps his other arm around her hip and lifts her off the bike gently.* all right. *heads inside and greets the residents.*
Kat: *follows him inside*

BishopOfKings said:
Kitsune: Jason is still dead. And I don't think you can have a legit relationship with a dead guy...
Bishop: Zzzzzz *is asleep on top of Souls head*

Souly: *My other half* ^^ POP GOES THE WEASEL! > :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back